Chapter 1

This is a Sonia x Fletcher fanfic

Fletcher personally told me this is his kink. I'm sorry.

It had been a long hard day. Fletcher had just returned to his house after calling Bede fat for 20th time today. " Fletcherrrrr~." The underage boy turns around only to see Sonia. " sup Sonia? " He questioned " damn she's looking fit today as well... unlike Bede he's fat." He mumbled to himself quietly. Sonia gives him a seductive smirk. " I just wanted to see if you wanted to Smash?~" she gets very close to Fletcher but because he's a dumb fuck he doesn't pick up on what she was trying to say. " Oh sure, let's go to my house. No ones home and I need to change anyways. " Sonia nods at him and they make their way to Fletchers house.

Time skip

Fletcher and Sonia enter his house and take off their shoes. " Go upstairs into my room. I'll be there in a sec. " " Okay Fletchy Wetchy~" she walks up to Fletchers room and undresses herself. " UwU fletcher is gonna be so turned on~~" Fletcher makes his way upstairs after getting dressed into his Thomas the tank engine pjs and opens the door. " I got my switch. So who's your main-" he cuts himself off and looks at Sonia. " OwO " he stares at Sonia in disbelief because he's a fat virgin and he's only ever seen a women naked once. He's a little pussy and used to take baths with his Nan and he thought she was fit but Sonia was on a different level. " Come here big boi. " Fletcher rushes over to Sonia and pushes her into the bed. He admires her feet and sticks his fingers between her toes. " F-Fletcher...that's sooo good~ " Sonia moaned, making Fletchers tiny pp hard. " Sonia...is it okay? I mean I'm-" Sonia puts a finger to his lip. " don't worry babe. I know it's your first time~ " Fletcher shakes his head. " it's not that....I'm underage so-" Fletcher was cut off by....

The FBI.

The FBI storm in pulling out their guns and shit pew pew. Suddenly, Jenna, the fittest FBI agent ever, walked in. " I'm sorry Sonia...But we're taking your sorry ass to jail. " The FBI proceed to arrest Sonia leaving Fletcher and Jenna alone.

" you stupid bitch. " Fletcher yells. " I was about to lose my virginity!!! " Jenna smirks at this comment. " I thought you were gonna be ' a virgin for life '" she snickers ( #notsponsored ) " fuck you Jenna. " Jenna holds up Fletchers switch. " Let me take your virginity or the switch goes up my ass. " Fletcher quivers in fear. " No!! I will never have sex with you, even though you're the fittest person to ever breathe!!" Jenna sighs. " I'll never be able to take your virginity? " " Over my dead body. " Fletcher smiles triumphantly, thinking he had won this argument. " over your dead body ay? "

Jenna proceeds to shoot Fletcher and do epic funny fortnite dances over his corpse.

Fletcher you virgin stop being a pussy and let me fuck you lol

551words

March 27th 2020