⇒ 3

Unedited
~~~~

Lia's POV

"LIA WAKE UP!"

I wake up, grab my pillow and hit whatever the heck is screaming my name; my reaction to being scared. I hear a big thud as whatever I just hit with my pillow, falls to the floor.

"Ow! Lia!!" I hear an all too familiar voice yell.

I rub my eyes and look over the side of my bed to see Erin sitting on her butt with her lower lip puffed out in a pout.

"That hurt," she says crossing her arms over her oversized gray sweater.

I look at her face, with has been done neatly in makeup, and she has some skinny jeans on, along with a gray sweater, and her favorite galaxy vans.

"Um, why are you dressed up?" I ask, half yawing.

"I wanted to see if you wanted to go to the mall with me, but you had to be a loser and knock me off your bed," she says, getting up and rubbing her bottom.

"What time is it?" I say, grabbing my phone off my white nightstand by my bed.

"Almost one," she says.

Dang. Well, at least I had a good sleep. We got home late last night after ice cream with the boys and I totally crashed when we got back to our apartment.

"So?" Erin says, looking at me.

"So what?" I say, throwing my legs over the side of my bed.

"Do you want to go to the mall with me?" she says, a bit annoyed.

"Oh, uh sure. Let me get ready first," I say, stretching my arms.

"Okay, hurry up then. I'll go make us some pancakes!" she says hopping up.

"At one o'clock in the afternoon?"

"It's always time for pancakes Lia," she says with a laugh before running off and slamming the door behind her.

The slowly get up from my Star Wars themed bed and rub my eyes while making my way to the bathroom. I make my way to my shower and stick my hand in to turn on the water. I quickly strip of my clothes and hop into the shower, a little earlier than I wanted, because the water is still FREEZING cold. A shriek escapes my lips and I try and dodge the bullets of cold water as it slowly warms up. As the water gets warmer, I stand right under the faucet, letting the hot water run over my head and down my body. I quickly grab and sponge and Hawaiian scented body wash and scrub my body clean. I then grab my coconut shampoo and squeeze it into my hand before lathering into my long hair, causing it to go white with bubbles. I quickly rise it out and grab my coconut water conditioner and put it into my hand before running it throughout my hair, making it feel silky smooth to my fingertips. I quickly wash it out, but I continue to stand in the shower, letting the hot water run down my body.

"Lia!" I hear Erin yell.

"What?"

"Hurry up with your shower. I know you're already done, you're just standing in the hot water!"

"How'd you know that?" I yell back with a laugh.

"Dude, more like, how could I not know that, just hurry up! The pancakes are done!"

I hear my bedroom door slam and I turn off the hot water and grab a towel from the rack that stands about my toilet. I wrap the towel around my body as step out and dry myself before putting on a pair of underwear and a bra and wrapping the towel around my wet hair. I walk over to my closet and rummage through my clothes, looking for something to wear. I decide on a black darth vader shirt and a pair of white jeans. I usually don't wear jeans, but it's starting to colder, so it's for the best. I complete my outfit with a pair of gray vans. I take the towel off my head and brush through my hair with my fingers, walking out of my bedroom and to the kitchen.