⇒ 1

Unedited
~~~~

Lia's POV

"Erin, don't you ever get tired of always coming to the guy's concerts?" I ask my best friend who lies upside down on the black leather couch, scrolling through her phone.

"No, not really," she says fixing herself to sit upright, "There's nothing better to do at my house. Plus, I get to hang out with you and the guys."

"Yeah, Luke," I say under my breath, just loud enough for her to hear.

"Hey! I heard that!" she exclaims, getting up from her seat.

"Good! You were meant to!" I laugh.

Erin has a crush on my brother Luke, but if you ask it she'll totally deny it, even to me. But I can tell; the way she playfully goofs around and flirts with him. Not many people can see that, not even the other guys in the band, but I can, because that's almost exactly how I flirt. We practically are the same person, well personality wise that it, not appearance. My light caramel brown hair is a far shade from her chocolate brown hair, as are my blue-green eyes from her brown eyes. Erin stands a good inches taller than me at 5'10", which makes me and my 5'4" body have to look up to her.

I get up from my seat and walk over to a long dark brown table that lies against the wall backstage. On it lies a variety of different pizzas and at the end sits about 6 boxes of Dunkin' Donuts doughnuts.

The guy's after performance 'snack,' as they like to call it.

I grab a plate at grab two slices of pizza and head back to the small two person couch where I was sitting.

"Woah, wait! We can eat the pizza?" Erin asks as I take a bite of my greasy pepperoni pizza.

"Yeah, of course we can," I say with a laugh, "What are they gonna do? Make us starve?"

Erin gives me a 'Yes, that's exactly what they would do' look and I laugh.

"Yeah, nevermind. Go help yourself," I say nodding to the pizza.

"Sweet!" she says before rocket launching of the couch cushions towards the pizza.

As Erin gets her pizza, I hear the last final words of the guy's new hit 'Amnesia' being sung and I know that they will be in soon.

"Thanks so much everyone for coming out to watch us tonight! We love you all so much!" I heard Michael say in his australian accent, the same one that the guys and I share.

"Oh my gosh, I seriously love their accents!" Erin says sitting down on the couch across from me, her plate piled high with pizza.

"I have one too ya know," I say matter-of-factly.

"I know, but I just think it's super cute when guys have australian accents. It's just. Perfect!" she says laughing.

"Yeah, okay. My brother is anything but perfect."

"That's not what I meant," she says giving me a look.

"I know what you meant," I say giving her a knowing look.

"Whatever. Anyways, I wish I had an australian accent," she says, trying to imitate mine.

"Well, you don't," I say jokingly.

"Don't be a turtle."

"Well, your secret admirer likes your American accent," I saw with a smirk.

"Can you please tell me who it is?!" she wails.

"Nope."

Me and the guys have this little joke that we've been playing on Erin since we they met her, telling her she has a secret admirer, which she does. Her secret admirer is my brother, Luke, but she's too freaking oblivious to everything around her for her to notice, which is funny, because she likes him too. All the guys will tease her saying, "Oh, your secret admirer said you look pretty today," and all of them do it, even Luke, just to confuse her. I find it amusing, but a little mean considering she is my best friend. But, then again, her being my best friend, I gotta trick her sometimes.