Home!

⚠️Cussing⚠️

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up... I felt... someone holding me close? Huh? Who could that be? I tried turn around to see who it was but their grasp got tighter! After a couple more tries I finally gave up.

"Don't try to move." The tired husky voice said.

I recognize that voice! It's Wyatt!

"Wyatt?" I said tiredly.

"Mmh" Wyatt hummed in response.

"What are you doing?" I asked

My face is probably really red. I have a crush on Wyatt and I was sleeping next to him!!

"Cuddling with you." He said in a tired baby voice.

"O-okay"

"Now go back to sleep."

I turned around to see his face. I put my head on his chest. He moved his head and put it in the crook of my neck. I swear my face is redder then a tomato! I felt his hot breath on my neck. I finally went back asleep.

Kenya's P.O.V

(Didn't expect that did you!)

Zuri woke me up. That bitch! She knows how much I love sleep!

"What you want!" I said pissed off and annoyed.

"Yo! They said we had to visit Auradon first!" Zuri said

"What! No! I don't want to be in a dress!" I whined

"To bad everyone does! The boys have to be in a suit." Zuri informed me.

"But we already look good!" I complained.

Then she gave me the 'I will hurt you' look. While holding a chancla. To be honest I was hella scared.

"*clicks tongue* fine!" I said.

"But only two groups at a time. Auradon still can't handle a lot of baddies! So our group is first!" Zuri said.

"Fuck!"

After a while Me and Zuri got ready

Kenya:

Kenya's Makeup