Werewolves

⚠️Curse words ⚠️

Wyatt P.O.V

I was walking into.....umm..... Zombie Town. I saw something....... oh! Fro-Yo! I was about to put my finger in one when...

"NO! SORRY BUT WE ARE CLOSED! THERE ARE WEREWOLVES AND THE MIGHT EAT US! MABEY WITH SPRINKLES! EVERYONE LOVES SPRINKLES! I AM GOING TO HIDE AND LET Y/N AND HER PACK HANDLE THIS!MEANWHILE RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!" The dude the ran away pushing his Fro-Yo cart.

Wow. People here are so weird. Wait! He said Y/N and her pack......... which must mean that she is a werewolf. Ahh! She must be the leader of the pack. Well I have to find this girl and her pack. Mabey she knows the great Alpha. I walked some more to see a older girl holding a poster down and a little girl hammering the poster. I went right next to them standing up to see the poster better. It was a Werewolf. A very ugly picture. Doesn't she know that's not how werewolves look!

"Hey! Have you seen A werewolf?I'm looking for a werewolf friend." The little girl with green hair said.

Cute little Brocolli girl. Wait! I can't blow my cover. Got to play dumb.

"Silly kid there no such things as werewolves." I said

Yea! That will throw her off track.

"But my friend here saw some and 1 howling" The Brocolli girl said.

" Mabey it was a hiker saying Howls it going?" I replied

"Well I know Werewolves are teal because I have werewolf friends." Brocolli girl sounded confident.

Wait! She is looking for a werewolf friend and yet she has werewolf friends! Dat shit don't even make no fucking sense! But I need to find out who.

"Really who?" I asked

I knew she would tell me. She's so innocent and well........naive.

"Her and the rest are in the house." Brocolli girl said pointing at the beautiful girl next to her and the house behind her.

"Prove it" I was pretty confident.

"Do it Y/N! Do what you do when you scare away people and bullies!" Broccoli girl begged the beautiful girl. Well Brocolli girl called her Y/N.

Then Brocolli girl gave her the puppy dog eyes. I wouldn't say no to that. Bet! I bet that Even Willa couldn't say no to that! Brocolli girl gave her the puppy dog eyes for about 2 minutes. Then she finally gave up. Y/N then had yellowish ember eyes, showed fangs, and growled. Damn! She looks hot when she is mad. Then she stopped. Then Y/N picked up Brocolli girl and went inside the house. I ripped the paper off the fence.

I was already at the entrance of the den. I took of the unfashionable work clothes.

"Wolves his back!" Willa yelled

One wolf came up to my and gave me my Moonstone necklace. Then another one put two makeup lines on my face.

"The saw you Howling Willa!" I said

"So?" Willa replied

"We're exposed!" I yelled showing her the paper.