Mating Scar

After a long day of wandering Baekhyun sits beside the pool of their rented resort while hanging his legs from the side of the pool. He is hitting constantly on the water of pool with his feet. Chanyeol joins Baekhyun after few times while carrying two cocktails in his hands. Baekhyun happily takes a cocktail glass and sips on the straw.

" Everything is so much beautiful here," Baekhyun breaks silence between them.

"Yes," Chanyeol smiles looking at happy Baekhyun. Does Baekhyun know nothing is more beautiful than himself to Chanyeol? Baekhyun is now at ease after witnessing  couples' romance around them.

"Chanyeol,look," Baekhyun points something towards the sky.

"A falling star?" Chanyeol follows at the thing where Baekhyun is pointing.

"Make a wish. It's perfect time to make a wish," Baekhyun says excitedly.

"What you are gonna wish?" Chanyeol laughs at Baekhyun's cute expression.

"I wish my Chanyeol will always remain safe in every flight."

"And?"

"And what? It's enough for me. Just stay safe always whenever you are, Chanyeol. And what you have wished?" Baekhyun keeps his head on Chanyeol's shoulder.

" I have wished that my apartment will be sold out soon," at Chanyeol's reply Baekhyun sighs and lifts up his head from Chanyeol's shoulder while drinking all cocktail in just one shot. He is disappointed on Chanyeol's reply.

But Chanyeol has lied. He has wished to wipe all trace of memories of Kyungsoo from his life as soon as possible. He wants to be happy just with Baekhyun,no one else.

"I lied, Baekhyun," Chanyeol suddenly says.

"Hmmmph..... You are always like this. Don't you have to try to make up new story," Baekhyun suddenly hits on the water forcefully with feet making water to splash enough to even wet them.

"I wished you to have some mercy on my horniness."

"Huh! It should be opposite. I should consult with a doctor how to control you. What you will do when you will go on mission?"

"The only medicine is you. Baby,I am really feeling so horny for you. Don't you feel mercy on at least this wild cock species. Don't let it to starve," Chanyeol says in husky seductive voice to Baekhyun teasingly.

"Are you feeling so hot? So hot?" Baekhyun flirts with Chanyeol and suddenly pushes Chanyeol on the pool water.

"Yah!.... Baekhyun!" Chanyeol screams.

"Are you not still feeling hot? I am trying to cool down you," Baekhyun splashes water towards Chanyeol as much as possible using his feet. But suddenly Chanyeol pulls both of Baekhyun's legs and makes Baekhyun to fall in the pool.

"Were you trying to cool me down,babe?" Chanyeol laughs while tightly holding squirming Baekhyun.

"Yah! A shark has caught me. Let me go, shark yoda," Baekhyun fakes fight to get rid of Chanyeol's hold.

"Oops! How can I let go such a cute dolphin without leaving my mating scar on you?"

" Once a pervert always a pervert!" Baekhyun giggles while faking continue to fight.

"You don't have idea Baekhyun how much a male shark is possessive to it's mate. But female sharks are never considerate on their feelings. Whatever....... I have decided not to have one sided physical relationship with you," Chanyeol lets Baekhyun to get release from his hold.

"Why?"

"Because you have not yet clearly  confessed to me, Baekhyun. Is anything wrong between us? Do you think I am not good enough? Are you not happy with me? You never say anything, otherwise you try to restrain myself. It's okay, may be I am lacking in something," Chanyeol tries to keep his voice as much as normal. Sometimes these questions keep haunting him after the cheating incidence with Kyungsoo.

" Honestly I want you to be passionate enough to have me, Chanyeol. I don't know what I am talking actually," Baekhyun bites his lower lip in embarrassment of awkward truth.

"Okay, as you like....." Chanyeol sighs.

" Does shark leave it's mate like this in middle of the ocean?" Baekhyun says as Chanyeol is about to leave pool water.

" I am not leaving you, I will just try to keep enough distance not to make you irritate."

"Is this even a honeymoon? You are just fighting with me without any reason." Baekhyun frowns while keeping standing on the middle of the pool.

" You don't like when I try to intimate with you . Even you don't like when I try to control myself. What you will like then from me?"

" Don't change ever, Chanyeol. Remember I always says opposite of what my body wants only to you. Because I am ashamed of my submissiveness for you."

"So What do you want?" Chanyeol says without any expression.

"Don't touch me."

          **********************

I have written some trash 😑...