Chapter 3

Calista was cheering for the Ireland team on top of her lungs as they were scoring one after the other, and booed when Bulgaria did any foul. Harry was seated two seats away from her. He was cheering along Celeste as Ireland was racking up the points.

"That's a bloody foul, what the heck is the referee doing?!" Calista howled as she watched one of the beaters of Bulgaria hit the chaser of the Ireland team. Anna chuckled at the girl's enthusiasm. She could definitely see lots of Gilbert in her.

Calista's steely blue eyes found the referee hovering over veelas, which outraged Calista as she swore so loudly that Anne had to slap her hand around her God daughter's mouth. Gilbert chuckled slightly before focusing on the game again.

"Manners lista, manners." Gilbert chuckled as he watched his God daughter become extremely invested in quidditch. Just like him.

"But that was a foul and that daft of a referee is drooling over veelas. That's kind of shit uncle!" Calista exclaimed as some of the chasers of Ireland argued with the referee getting a sound glee from veelas.

"I hate veelas, I swear on Merlin." Calista grumbled as she leaned on the railing and watched the match.

The match resumed without any penalty given to Ireland which earned a big round of boo at the referee, but cheers from Bulgarian fans.

"We might think that Krum and Lynch have found the snitch. They have gone for a dive!" Bagman boomed from the commentary box and watched the game like a hawk.

"Krum is feinting!! Lynch is being a bloody fool!" Calista roared as she used her omnioculars to see the move's exact name.

'Wronski Defensive Feint' "That was quite clever of Krum, don't you think?" Harry asked loudly as he leaned forward a bit to look at Celeste. Celeste turned her head towards him so she could answer him.

Krum took a sharp turn up as he neared the ground, but lynch was not that lucky, as he hit the ground with dull thud, and the crowd either cheered or booed.

"This is his special move Harry! He used it to distract the player!" Calista winced at the sound and said loudly to Harry, who flinched at the sound.

"That gotta hurt." Harry muttered as he watched Lynch sprawled on the ground. Calista was profusely speaking under her breath as though begging the Merlin himself to revive the seeker.

And it did happen, Lynch stood up on his feet and mounted the fire bolt, and he was off. Calista cheered loudly at that. "Go Ireland!!!!!" Calista roared and the crowd followed the trend.

"Lynch is off again, trying to find the snitch, now without hurting himself. That was a blatant foul. Penalty for Ireland, as there was blatant elbow use, which is against the rules." Bagman's voice boomed across the stadium, followed by boos from the Ireland fans at the Bulgarian's usage of elbows at the Irish chasers.

The leprechaun's raised in the air angrily and formed "HA HA HA" words in the air to taunt the veelas who didn't take it quite sportingly.

They leapt on their feet and started to dance angrily, which confused Calista as to why would someone dance when they are angry.

Hermione's giggle resounded as she pointed to the referee, after Calista gave her a confused look. Calista complied as she looked at the place pointed through omnioculars and the sight that came in front of her eyes was quite hilarious.

Mustafa was quite dazed by Veelas as flexed his biceps and played with his moustache. "Daft wizard. Someone needs to kick his shins!" Calista roared and everyone seemed to agree with her.

"Now, we don't want our referee to sway away. Someone give him a slap please!" Ludo Bagman roared and a mediwizard entered the field with fingers stuffed in his ears and approached Mustafa who was giving a muscle show.