Chapter 3: Leon?

The picture tho XD

Raihan and I started started our expedition to search for our lost friend Leon. There goes my day off... we started with looking in the obvious places like the grocery store and the restaurant. He was no where to be seen.

Next we tried the Pokécenter, still he wasn't anywhere to be found...

~Time skip!~

It was currently 2 pm and Leon still hadn't been found. He could be anywhere by now. Maybe he had accidentally got onto a boat and was sailing away to another region by now. Sadly I knew that was entirely possible with Leon. Raihan and I had taken a break from looking since we had been walking for quite some time. But during the time we had been talking non stop. Of corse occasionally crowded with fans. I stretched my legs as Raihan took out his phone. I blinked

"Wait you have Leon's number don't you?" I asked.

"Sure do princess.. why did you want it?" Your eye started to twitch. Raihan looked confused as to why I was getting mad but soon realized what I was implying.

"Oh.... oops...."

"YOU JERK!!! You could've called him and asked him where he went instead of walking all over the town!!! You meant for this to happen didn't you!!" You yelled. Raihan chuckled and rubbed the back of his head while smiling sheepishly.

"Relax princess, honest mistake!! Besides I know we both enjoyed the long journey!!" I didn't listen as I grabbed his jacket and pulled him close threateningly.

Bad idea...

As soon as I did so Raihan put his face close to my own with our lips only inches away. I blush as my eyes widen in shock, he comes close to my ear and whispers

"Would a kiss make you feel better?~..." I pulled away and looked away. Raihan chuckled and called Leon. The phone quickly answered

"Hey bub where are you? We've been out here looking for you... Dude really? You were there the whole?..." he sighed and shook his head

"Yeah never mind, a text next time would be great though." He hung up and got up. You did as well and you looked up at him

"Well where is he?"

"At the boutique..."

"I told you we should've looked there!!!!"

- -

As soon as you opened the door you saw Leon looking at a hat. You stormed over to you and he looked at you

"Oh hey Y/n!! I saw you walk past with Raihan not too long ago!!" You couldn't believe what you were hearing. Leon has been gone for hours and that's all he had to say?... you grabbed your head and scratched it, agitated

"You two are too much sometimes!! Raihan has no decency and you have no brains!!!"

"Hey!!!" They both retorted. You looked at both looked at them

"That's not true!! I do too have decency!" Raihan crosses his arms. You raised a brow without amusement.

"Raihan... dear.... do you even have any underwear on?"

"Uhh.... no..."

"Gross!!!!!!" You shook your head and Leon hugged you tightly, catching you off guard.

"I'm sorry that I made you upset today!! Please forgive me!! Here let me make it up to you!" He let go and smiled. You shrugged

"Knock yourself out"

You ended up arriving at the Inn with all three of you caring two bags full of accessories and clothes. You were embarrassed and felt bad as you set the bags own to talk to the person at the front desk. You got a room key and thanked the worker

"Have a nice stay" they said. You scooped up your bags back up, all three of you taking an elevator too the top. You unlocked the door and opened it quickly setting the bags down, as they set the bags down as well. You hugged Leon and Raihan both and thanked them. Raihan did also end up buying you stuff as well.

"I hope you know that's not what I meant by 'making it up'" you said softly. Leon patted your back

"It's fine really. It felt good seeing your smile." He said making you blush. Raihan then quickly butted in

"If that's not what you meant by making it up then what did you mean? A kiss? I'm willing to give you one still~" he flirted. I blushed and shook my head, letting them both go.

"If you want you both can stay awhile. I really enjoy your company."

Raihan sat on the couch and made himself right at home.

"I'll order pizza then." He said while he dialed the number. You and Leon shared a laugh as Leon walked in and sat next to Raihan. You closed the door and sat on the bed, immediately laying down and letting out a hum. It felt great to lay on a bed. Raihan finished ordering pizza and grabbed the remote, turning on the tv. You slowly drifted off to the sound of the tv.

- -

"Raihan she had a long day maybe you should just leave her alone..."

"Relax Champ, I just want to make sure my princess isn't sleeping on an empty stomach."

"your princess?" Your eyes fluttered open as you saw Raihan gently putting a hand on you. You groaned a bit and Raihan pulled away.

"Hey there princess, the pizza just got here if you wanted any." You slowly nodded and Raihan helped you sit up. You rubbed your eyes and looked down. Leon's cape?...

"Cheese or pepperoni?"

"Cheese...." you replied groggily. Raihan handed you a paper plate, holding two slices of cheese pizza. You poked at the pizza to determine if it wasn't too hot to put in your mouth.

"Can I come sit with you guys?.." you asked. Leon looked at you and smiled at how cute you were in his eyes.

"Of corse!" He replied. Raihan and Leon both scooted away from each other to make room for you. You held the plate of pizza in one hand and Leon's cape in the other. You sat down in the middle. Both the boys smiled. You then laid down without thinking. Your head was in Leon's lap while your feet was in Raihan's. They both blush and watched as you took small bites of the pizza.

They could tell you were mostly sleeping still. After you finish half of your pizza you drifted back into a deep sleep.