CHAPTER TWO

"Mr. xiaoooooooooo"

"Yes, Yibo? Is there any problem?" Xiao zhan asked.

"Yes, Mr. Xiao!" Wang yibo replied.

"Then, what is the problem, Wang yibo?"

"I don't know the answer to your question."

All of his students burst into laughter.

Xiao zhan's clenched his teeth and maintained his smile in front of his students while wang yibo's face went dark as he was frowning.

"Oi! Why are you laughing? did you already know the answer?!" Yibo asked his seatmate, wen ning.

Wen ning stopped laughing. "No."

Xiao zhan sighed. Gosh! Help me..

"Wang yibo, if you don't know the answer, just leave it blank. okay?" xiao zhan said and tried to calm down.

"Okay, Mr. Xiao!!!" Wang yibo happily replied.

"Number two, find the measure of the hypotenuse if the measure of the short leg is 5"

Again, all of the student solved and wrote down their answer. Yes, the class that Xiao Zhan handling is so damn smart well except from *cough* wang *cough* yibo that keep looking at his classmate's paper to copy their answer.

Wang yibo was also smart, but he was just too lazy to study their lessons. Grade is just a number, especially if you are a son of a CEO and a nephew of the owner of this school.

"Wang yibo, please stop copying of your classmate's answer," xiao zhan said, loud enough to be heard by Wang Yibo.

"Number 3!" But before xiao zhan can dictate his next question to his class, someone raised a hand.

Xiao zhan looks at it as he smiles, "Yes?" He asked.

One of the students from the class stood up and asked xiao zhan."Mr. Xiao, can you repeat the question of number 2?"

Xiao zhan nodded and looked down to his questionnaire, "What is the----?"

"Mr. Xiaooooo proceed to number 3 I'm done copying" yibo shouted from the back.

Xiao zhan didn't listen to yibo and repeat his question one again before proceeding to the next question.

Meanwhile from the backseat, wang yibo is copying to wen ning while wen ning is copying to jiang cheng who was copying to jin ling who also copying to lan sizhui who has a soft heart to his classmates.

"Boys at the back!" Xiao zhan warned them.

They continued until they finished their short quiz and exchanged their papers to their seatmate for checking answers. Some of the students confidently answered the question of xiao zhan asking them to answer. It is also important for their oral recitation and for extra points.