Chapter Seven

As we walked onto the tour bus, screaming sounded. Somehow, a fan had gotten onto the bus. "OMG! I LIKE LOVE YOU GUYS!! AND LIZZY! YOU ARE AMAZYN!" She yelled. "I totally shilp Eliam."

"Uh... What's Eliam?" I asked.

"Your's and Liam's ship name!" She squealed.

"Liam and I are just friends." I said.

"Yeah, I'm dating Dani. Harry is dating her." Liam said.

"Liam, do you think us fans are stupid? Her songs are about YOU!" She said.I blushed and sighed.

"It seems like that, but they were for an old school friend I had a crush on. Not Liam sweetheart." I explained and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't be so daft! You and Liam are meant for each other. Besides, I don't even like Dani." She said. Dani walked up and glared at her.

"Listen, you need to leave, like, right now." She said and the fan walked to the door.

"Just think next time Liam. Listen to her words." She said and left.

"What the actual fuck just happened?" Niall asked and I patted his head.

"I have no idea Ni-baby." I replied, grabbing a cheeseburger out of the fridge. I unwrapped it and took a bit, smiling at Harry. "Want some Hun?" I asked and he nodded. I let him have a bite and Liam and Dani walked to the back of the bus. "Harry, Is it really that obvious?" I asked him.

"A bit. You always look at him. Try looking at me and I'll stand near Liam." He said and I hugged him.

"I knew there was a reason I liked you." I said, smiling and placing a kiss on his lips.

"Well, It also helps that I am very fit." He said winking. I rolled my eyes and finished eating my burger.

"Hey guys! Wanna play some video game?" Niall asked.

"Sure! Just don't cry when I kick your arses!" I said, grabbing a controller. The bus driver took off and we still hadn't heard from Liam and Dani. I sighed and continued kicking ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note.

THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

I love you all :)

-Courtney