Chapter Ten

"Lizzy! Over here!" Some paparazzi shouted. Harry covered my face as we left the concert. It had been a week since Liam caught Harry and I making out. He hasn't talked to me since and it was upsetting. We got into the bus and Liam pushed pass me.

"What's your problem!?" I yelled at him, grabbing his arm and making him face me. He glared and then pulled me into the back room.

"Do you love Harry?" He asked, locking the door. I bit my lip and looked down. "This is important Elizabeth."

"What if I do?" I asked and I saw pain flash in his eyes.

"Then everything we've ever done means nothing." He said and I felt my heart crack a bit. "Ever since I met you I knew that someday I would fall for you. My mom always said I would." It took me a bit to process his words. "I fell for you. Hard."

"I've always loved you Liam." I said, looking down. "Harry was just there when you weren't, and then Danielle. She knows. God, I've fucked everything up." I said, dropping to the ground and putting my head in my hands.

"No. I did. I should've told you when we finished X-Factor." He said and I looked up. "Harry even told me I should have."

"I only did all those things with Harry because I wanted to make you jealous." I replied and he chucked.

"Mission Accomplished. Even Dani realized that I was becoming unhappy." He laughed. "You mean the world to me Lizzy." I did something I never thought I would ever do in my whole life. I leaned over and pressed my lips to his. Oh how there were fireworks. This kiss was better than any kiss I had shared with Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I smiled as I listened to Liz and Liam's conversation. He finally told her. I was happy for them, but there was this nagging at the back of my mind. Why did it hurt? I couldn't have possibly fallen for Lizzy. She was just a friend, right? Even I knew that I was wrong. I wanted her and Liam to get together but now I wish I didn't.

"Harry, are you all right mate?" Zayn asked and I nodded.

"I'll be fine." I said, playing with my shirt hem. Zayn patted me on the back.

"Maybe she did fall for you." Niall said and I just smiled at him.

"Hopefully."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Yeah, Yeah, I know. It's short. School has started and this just felt like a chapter that had to be short.

SO...

Liziam?

Hizzy?

YOU DECIDE!