Chapter 3: Barry or Sebastian?

Barry's POV:

I rolled over and was greeted by the morning sun and an awful blaring in my ear. "Must be 8:30 already," I said turning off my alarm. I laid back in bed and groaned. I hated waking up. After becoming more aware of the world around me, I checked my phone and not to my surprise, I had a thousand drunk texts and phone calls from the guys.

I laughed. "I'm so gonna make you guys regret that," I said scrolling through them. They were mostly just about how they missed me and wanted me to come out with them. 

I went back to my notifications, and saw I had a few texts from Iris and Joe. 

Joe just wanted to know if I got here safely, even though he had no idea where 'here' was. I told him I did and that I would call him when I had a chance to. I felt bad for keeping him in the dark. It's not that I don't trust him, it's just that if he knew, eventually Iris would find out. The less people that knew, the better.

I finally clicked on Iris's name and I was really confused. The first message said she was coming to pick me up soon because we can't miss it. The second one was her apologizing, because she texted me by accident. I know I probably should've been worried, but I didn't think anything of it. 

I finally decided to roll out of bed and brushed my teeth. After that I opened the closet, and pulled out a simple yet classy look. Very Sebastian Smythe like. It was grey slacks, a white button up, with simple brown shoes. 

I went back in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. After rubbing a hand down my face, I got a comb and hair gel from my bag. When I finished styling it, I was in shock. 

"My, my," I chuckled to myself. "Don't you look dashing, Sebastian." 

After admiring my handiwork, I checked the clock to find it was only 9. I decided to just go early, because honestly I had nothing better to do. I grabbed my phone, wallet, coat, and headed out. 

Luckily, Lima bean was only down the street from my hotel, so I didn't have to worry about transportation. Thad also said he would drive me while I was staying here. 

Not gonna lie, walking to Lima bean was weird. It looked like a nice, picturesque town. One which I used to be a part of, but now was only a stranger. A distant memory. 

I opened the all to familiar door and walked up to the counter. I couldn't tell when I was outside, but I had this sort of confidence boost. Must be one of the perks of being Sebastian again I guess.

I ordered my usual, a medium drip with a shot of Courvoisier. While I waited for my coffee, I went to go sit down, but froze in my tracks. I turned around as fast as I could, hoping they couldn't see me. I mean, my attire didn't really scream Barry Allen.

"What are Iris, Cisco, and Caitlin doing here?" I asked quietly to myself. I kept myself at an angle so they couldn't see me, but I could still hear them.

"I need caffeine," I heard Cisco say. I chuckled. Even when trying to be sneaky, it's the same old Cisco.

"Cisco, you've already had three cups of coffee," Caitlin replied. 

"I, need, more," he just repeated back to her. 

I then heard Iris order her usual, and Cisco order the strongest thing they had. Caitlin, as per usual, just got tea.

I could hear them still chatting as they went to wait behind me. 

Trying not to look suspicious, I just looked at my phone. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, just trying to blend in. 

"Order for Caitlin!" The barista shouted out. I knew when she came up to grab it my cover was going to be blown. Luckily, my phone buzzed just in time.