He gets jealous

Dean:
You are talking to your friend Ax. You hadn't seen each other since high school and decided to catch up, you met at a bar near the motel you were staying at and talk for awhile. Sam and Dean came along with you, Dean said because he was tired of researching but you knew he was jealous.
''So how are you and Kat doing?''
''We broke up after high school.''
''Everyone thought you guys were going to get married.''
''I know guess we proved them wrong.''
You feel eyes on you and turn to see Dean staring at you to intensely.
''So did you ever get a boyfriend?''
You turn back to him and smile.
''Actually I did.''
''Really, who is he.''
''Well he hunt and is sweet.''
''And here everyone thought you would never get a boyfriend.''
''So you dating anyone?''
''No, after I ended things with Kat I never got into another relationship.''
You talk for awhile, Deans comes over after he sees Ax put a hand on your knee.
''Hey babe.''
He wraps his arms around your waist and kisses your neck.
''Hey, Dean this is Ax, Ax this is Dean my boyfriend.'' 
''So your Dean I've heard a lot about you.'' 
''Hey, (Y/n) we should go have along day tomorrow.''
You get up and turn to Dean and when you do he kisses you and smirks after you pull away.You say bye to Ax and leave.
''You were jealous!''
''Shut up.''
You smile the whole way back to the motel.

Sam:
You where at the library with Sam doing research for the case when a guy walks up to you.
''Hey you like lore?''
''Kinda. Not a big fan though.''
''Why not?''
You were hoping he would  go away or Sam would come back.
''I'm just not.''
''Your cute you know that.''
You hum to let him know your not interested but he doesn't get the memo and sits in front of you.You had to admit he was pretty cute but you had Sam.You sit in silence for awhile until you get up to get another book.The other guy comes up and keeps trying to get you.You sigh and turn away form were he is and see Sam pick you up and kiss you in front of him, when you pull away you see him glaring at the guy and pull you away.
''Where you jealous?''
''What no I just wanted to kiss you.
You get up on your tipy toes a kiss his cheek.
''Thank you.''
''Your welcome.''

Castiel:
It was a normal well what hunters call normal, you are hanging out with Gabriel as usual when Cas is not around. Your watching a movie and sitting on the couch with Gabriel. You turn to Gabe because he keeps poking your side.
''Will you stop that?''
''Mmmm, no.''
He pushes you on your back and straddles you to were you can't move and starts tickling you.
''Gabe....Stop!!''
He doesn't listen and neither of you noticed Cas pop in until he speaks.
''(Y/n), Gabriel.''
He stops ticking you and turns to Cas.
''Hey Castiel.''
He gets off you and helps you up. You walk up to Cas and before you can speak he pusses you against the wall and kisses you.
''Ok I'll leave.''
Gabe leaves and you pull apart.
''You are so jealous.''
He smiles and kisses you again.
-------------------------------------
Hello! I'm not sure if I should add someone else or not if you want you can comment who you want me to write preferences for :)
~Jay