Spreading The Word

I dialled in 1800-347-7777 cause that is nicoles cell (not for real) the phone rang and rang then someone answered "hello?" I relplied hey hows it going? Nuthin much you? Said nicole. After that i told nicole i had to tell her something she said "what is it?" I said "i said we decided the babys name!"OMG WHAT IS IT!!!! Screemed Nicole i said her name is......kayla.

Nicole said "awww cute name! Ill tell kaylee when she gets home okay!"

Yah sure then we hung up. The day went normal until matt got home he looked like he was umm hurt? I walked up to him and asked what happend? He said nothing happend i said yes something did happed your arm is bleeding and your limping seriously what happened i said crying. Ok fine ill tell you said Matt...Well i was walking home then all of a sudden someone tackled me and they had a knife against my neck, omg really i said yah said matt he also said ill finish the story...ok well and i grabbed the knife and ran but he caught up the he took the knife and cut me in my arm..and thats pretty much it.

WE NEED TO GET YOU TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT AWAY! I sceeemed i agreed matt said im feeling dizzy to. We got into the car and drived away.

***15 minutes later***

We walked into the hospital and went into a little room i sat on a chair and matt sat on the bed type thing. A few minutes later a docter walked in and looked at his arm. The doctor said the cut is 1 inch deep and will be needing stitches i coverd my mouth in shock while matt stared at me.

The docter said we will do the stiches right away and i have to wait in the waiting room.

***1 hour later***

Matt walks out of the room with his arm wrapped up i give him a hug and then we walked out the door and into the car. We got home and matt layed on the couch and fell asleep.