Chapter 5

Rowans Pov:

Working with Simon and One Direction is actually pretty advanced. Good thing i know alot about dance. After all, i have been dancing since i could walk!

I learned more things and also choreographed. The other dancers seemed to like the moves. I made a few friends and um...some enemies as well. Woops....?

They are this group of 4 that think they are ALL that. There is Bethany, Amy, Vicky , and last and CERTAINLY least, Maggie, the leader

*Chokes on air*

 They probably just wanna date one of the guys, Typical.
Speaking of One Direction, they have been flirting with me lately and i don't know what to do. I think of them as friends but not in THAT way. Maybe one of the snobby girls will take them anyways. The boys don't seem to like them either though....

I cant think about this. I only care about my dancing career. And nothing can possibly go wrong

Right?

------
I was walking to the studio, white and black gym bag hanging off my shoulder. I was wearing a white crop-top with the words 'Dance' in red and it showed my belly button. I had white and red ChachiMommas and Vlados with the same color. I tied my long brown hair in a high ponytail and but on a red and black bandana. So basically, i was all red and black.

I was about to reach for the doorknob but i was suddenly pulled away to the side of the building. Then was pushed to the ground. I looked up and saw 'the group'

"Hey freak, stay away from out boys! Or else you are gonna get it" Vicky spat. Who does she think she is?! 

I was gonna say one of my AWESOME comebacks but they started to kick at my sides laughing.

After a few minutes of piercing pain they left and entered the building.

I rolled off the floor and brushed myself off. Pain shot through my sides once more. I think my ribs are gonna be bruised. Or even broken! UGH, Why do those barbies always have to wear high heels?? I mean, you cant dance in them!!

I walked inside the studio, or should i say, LIMPED. Wow, they did a pretty good job. I reached the room and my sides hurt more then ever. Guess i have to deal with it. I cant lose this job!

We started to practice the routine and my ribs hurt constantly. With my luck (note the sarcasm) Amy decided to TRIP me and i fell to the ground. They giggled and some of the other girls helped me up.

"S-sorry" i mumbled. They just smiled and shook their heads saying it was fine. OH THANK THE LORDS THEY WERE NICE!!!

"AGAIN!" The choreographer instructed.

I tried to dance but i stumbled and knocked the person next to me down. I looked at them.

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?

It was Maggie!

"Oh my god! What is your problem?!" She screeched. Ah, my precious ears!!

"Me?! What is YOUR Problem?!?!?! You've been threatening me since i got here!" I shouted back. the other 3 backed her up and other backed me.

"Girls Girls! Break it up You two! Lets take 10" The choreographer announced. I was led out of the room and was faced with none other than,

One Direction.

-----

IT

IS

I

Kae!!!!

Again.

Teehee! :P

As you bootiful readers can tell, Tray and i are taking turns writing every chapter but i insisted to write this one. YOU ARE WELCOME TRAYCEH

Jk!

But srsly.

What do you think will happen? What is 1D gonna say??

Leave a comment, vote, all dat good cheesseee!!

Idk,, i just really like cheese.

WIERD

Welp, you will see tracy in da next chaptah!!

PEACE!

-Kae