Chapter 4

"Hunny! Your guests are here!" Was the only thing i had to hear my mother shout to make me leap out of my bed and get ready in record time. Today I'm suppose to do a dance routine to show them i CAN dance and the video was not a fake. Its a very easy to learn dance routine and seems simple enough but i cant help but feel like i may fail.

What if there not impressed by me. What if a trip or i forget the routine or i--"Hurry up hunny!" My mother shouted, with a more stern voice this time.

Crap Crap crap, there waiting in my HOUSE.. The house i wanted to hide from them. My house is like a tiny room with a kitchen, living room and a door to a bathroom. My room is a small room but it works for just me. My mother and little brother sleep in the biggest room that is down the hall. They have a bathroom across the hall from them but i got one connected to my bedroom. Thank the gods.

Anyways.

I quickly put on some clothes

Clothes: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=142218918

I put on a loose cropped pink tank-top that went right above my belly button, it read '5SOS' across the middle. I slipped on some black leggings with pockets and some sneakers.

I quickly ran down the stairs "So Sorry" I panted out cause i get like no exercise what-so-ever

"its fine, we only had to wait like 20 minutes" Simon said as he stood up and grabbed his files "Yeah and your little brother kept us very entertained" Liam piped up as he waved goodbye to the cutie

"Bye mom Bye Babes" i called as we walked out.

"babes?"

"I call my brother that" i chuckle as Niall still looked at me like a lost puppy

Cutest puppy I've ever seen.

"Are you gonna dance today?" he asked, all of a sudden going from Lost Puppy to Excited Leprechaun.

God this kid is crazy. "Yeah i think so" I grinned as he began doing some weird little dance "Can i dance?" he giggled as he began to 'twerk' but honestly it looked like a dieing walrus. "what are you even.."

"shh and i shall teach you the way.." he whispered, doing some more 'twerking' as i awkwardly walked away with the rest of the boys, Leaving a twerking leprechaun in the middle of the street.

Sigh.

----

After getting to the studio. And having to go back to get the STILL twerking leprechaun we finally made it. and let me tell you this place is amazing! There was a HUGE dance studio. It was so amazing

"OK so have you practiced that routine?"
"No, but i already know it by heart" i smile

"OK" He presses a few buttons before the selected music booms through the room and i began to do the hip-hop styled dance

-------

After i was done, i looked over to the boys as they stared back with a look of pure awe on there faces.

"What?"

"Y-your amazing!" Simon exclaimed earning a smile from me and all the other boys

"So I'm definitely in?"

"Your in"

------------

Woot Woot! This chaptah was written by meee'z Kae :D

Super Swaggy huh?

Anywhoos, Like, Comment, Share, All dat stuffs if you liked the chaptah.

Love you guyz

anddd....

BAIIIIII

-Kae