𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

Do you know how my heart
Won’t change with the passing seasons?
Just seeing your eyes alone
Makes me feel like I have the world

Every time I remember your poem
I want to memorize it, so I can remember you
When sad nights come, I’ll protect you
Can you hear my heart?
Don’t forget

-Taeyeon

╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

The sun has just barely begun to rise when (Name) wakes up, warm and disoriented with the clutches of sleep still holding onto her. 

She blinks once, twice, contemplating rolling over and going back to sleep. When she turns to do just that, however, she finds herself stilling as the sleep slowly leaves her for something warmer to take hold. 

It isn't common for her to wake up before Seijurou because she has always been the heavier sleeper of the two, but she always takes the time to cherish the moments when it does happen because Seijurou never looks as unguarded and at peace as he does when he's asleep. 

There's something so enamoring about the domesticity in waking up to one's lover. It never gets old for her. 

Propping her head up with her arm as she turns to lie on her side to fully admire the view of her boyfriend as the first rays of sunlight kiss his sleeping face, brushing his dark red hair with gold and making his whole body glow. Seijurou shifts, turning his head away from the light, but doesn't stir otherwise, still lost in peaceful slumber. 

(Name) sighs to herself, lowering herself to properly lie on the bed, reaching out to gently brush his hair away from his forehead, careful to keep her touch fleeting lest she disturb him in one of the rare moments of utter relaxation he gets.

They're both very busy people. As students in their last year at college and interns in their respective family companies to learn the workings of the individual enterprises they will be taking over in the near future, they don't have a whole lot of time to spend doing anything but work.