Epilogue

❀Azalea❀

❀Azalea❀

The moments leading up to this very day have been a roller coaster. The craziest freaking roller coaster that has had some many loops and twists and curves.

I have a feeling nothing in my life will ever be normal and if I'm being honest, I'm not too upset about that.

If my life would have ever been normal, I would not have met Grey.

More importantly, he wouldn't have met me. I help him keep his crap together, there's no denying that. But he also helps me keep my crap together.

Right after freshman year, we moved out of the apartment and got a nice welcoming house together. During that summer, I did summer classes to finish the year early.

It took him two weeks after my birthday to propose. It took me to the old lookout we used to go to a lot, he got down on one knee, and he said those words I'll never forget.

'Marry me or I'll pitch a fuckin' fit.'

So now in the spring break of my sophomore year, I sit in the bridal room of our suite in Hawaii.

We're getting married.

"You look stunning, you really do," Abby smiles at me as we both look into the mirror. The wedding, we both agreed, should be small. It should be quick and only the closest friends should come.

No family. Frankly, because neither of us actually has any family. Mom couldn't make it. Even though I offered to pay for her plane tickets. She said she was busy. I didn't try to convince her and I just left it alone.

We also wanted the wedding to be casual. No fanciness. Plus, Grey doesn't really do fancy and I agreed, no fanciness.

We also wouldn't have any groomsmen or bridesmaids. I would pretty much have one bridesmaid and he would have all the guys as groomsmen so to make it fair, we just took out that part.

Oaklee did offer to be a bridesmaid though.

I straighten my pretty but simple white sundress. My blonde hair falls down my back in pretty beach waves and pinned in my hair lays a simple but gorgeous flower crown that matches the flowers in my bouquet.

"It's almost showtime," Abby turns me toward her, touching up the light pink lipstick on my lips.

As a kid, I had always wanted a beach wedding. They just seemed so peaceful. I also imagined Jake being there and maybe even my dad walking me down the aisle. Then later, Mr. Terrip walking me down the aisle.