Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

I woke up and didn't feel good. My stomach had a cramping pain in it. I felt like I was going to throw up. I quickly got up and ran into the bathroom and lift up the toilet seat and threw up. When I lifted up my head and noticed the shower was on. I saw the curtain a little open enough to stick a head out and it was Grace looking at me worried. " I'm fine it's probably something I ate last night." I said. " it doesn't look that way Hannah you sure?" she asked. " yes I'm fine see" I said trying to believe it my self while getting up and brushing my teeth. She went back to showering.

When she got out I got in and did my business and got out. I changed into sporty shorts and a tank top. I walked into the kitchen where it looked like everyone else was. I looked at the clock over the microwave to see it was 9:27 am. "good morning everyone" I heard a few good mornings in English and Spanish. I forgot that I was supposed to call my mom as I was cutting some fruit. I left everything on my plate and ran to get my phone. I saw that I had three missed calls from an unknown number and two text messages. The texts where from my mom and friend Bailey.

From: mommy:)

To:Hannah

Hey sweetie I just wanted to talk on the phone I haven't heard from you in a while and I wanted you to call me when you woke up I love you. I hope your having a great time.

From: BAILEY THE HOTTEST PERSON ALIVE!!!!;) ( she put it in her self)

To:HANNAH MY SISTER:)

Hey girl! I miss you and I hope you have fun this summer! I'm really gonna miss hanging out with you everyday! It's so sad I won't see you for a long time seeing as your going to London and I'm staying here in Indiana. Promise me you won't forget me?!

I replied to my mom first

From: Hannah

To: mommy:)

Hey I will! Love you too and I am.

From: HANNAH MY SISTER:)

To: BAILEY THE HOTTEST PERSON ALIVE!!!!;)

Hey I miss you too. I hope you have fun in the same old place while I'm adventuring into the world of the English hehe:) I'm gonna miss hanging out with you too:( I could never forget about you even if I tried I love you!:) promise you won't forget me! Got to go bye

From: BAILEY THE HOTTEST PERSON ALIVE!!!!;)

To: HANNAH MY SISTER:)

I promise:)

I Looked for my moms contact and pushed the green button when I got on her contact name. After two rings she answered. "hello" she said " hey mom" " oh Hannah how are you?" " I'm good how are you?" " good i miss you two" " we miss you too" " hey I got to go we are about to get on the plane to Utah" " ok bye talk to you later" " bye" then we hung up.

I walked in the kitchen and finished my fruit. Then I went back into our room to see Grace sitting on the couch with her laptop. I got mine out and logged onto twitter and Facebook. And sat next to her. I had no mentions or any notifications so I logged off and turned off my laptop and shut the lid. I turned on the tv. I put on Disney Channel and Good Luck Charlie was on. It's Grace and I's favorite Disney show. She looked up from her screen and put the laptop down and watched the show with me. We laughed through out the whole thing.

We laid down on the couch cuddled up and soon feel asleep.

I woke up and it looked dark out side. I tried to get up put was pulled down by Graces arms. I pulled them off me slowly not to wake her up. Then went to the bathroom. When I came out I grabbed my phone to see the time was 12:34. Crap when we laid down it was only 3. I put my arm under Graces knees and the other under her neck I picked her up carefully. It wasn't the easiest things seeing as I am the weakest person ever but I managed to get her to the bed fast and under the covers. Then went to my side and got under to and feel straight to sleep when my head hit the pillow.