the plan

I stood at a glass table with notebooks full with my writing, and grumbled paper in the trash from ideas that I did not think would work. writing new ideas that might work but each one had one or two flows. I drew a map of the house and wrote everything that Truth told me to about the others, and how they work. And by the look of it they have the same weaknesses that Patton, Roman, and Thomas have at home. This should take long, except for the fact that they had different strengths which made my planing still hard. Patton can't feel fear or pain, but has the same amount of knowledge that Patton from home has. Roman is smarter then the one at home, he has the ideas and Control make them possible. but Roman can get confused just as easily as the Roman I know. I turn to over hear Virgil. 

                "who is this?" 

                 Virgil was on the phone. "this is Virgil Sanders and Logan gave me you number" He had called Thomas. My attention was no longer on my planing 

                 "Virgil you all ready had my number and are you okay? you sound happy for once" I rolled my eye off of hearing that.

                 "Oh I'm not you r Virgil. I'm Virgil Calm Sanders, and we happen to have your Logan" Virgil corrected Thomas.  

                   "that would explain the fact that Logan is older and Controlling, but him doing that is normal."  I look at Virgil, and he handed me the phone.

                   "Thomas I'm not controlling, I'm just the only one that can keep everyone from going into a compensate mad state" I said sternly.

                    "Oh Logan hi. and sorry, I guess your right, and this Logan is scaring everyone, and you don't have the capability of doing that" Thomas's voice had a bit on concern in it. 

                    "thanks" I say in annoyance, but he's not wrong, "I'm handing the phone back to Vigil" I said handing it back. 

                    "HI, me again" Virgil started.

                     I walked over to the table again and began to write when I hear Roman's voice, and Patton's and Deceit's.

                     "how are you guys handling him? he a know it all, and he can be rather annoying sometimes." My heart sunk when hearing Roman insult he for the 100th time but it still hurt  

                     "yeah, Logie has a thing of being confusing and strict." I clenched my pencil as Patton's word left is mouth. 

                      "now that I think of it, why don't you guy keep him. we will find a way to handle Control." I was shocked. I really hopped Deceit was telling a lie, I wanted it so badly to be a lie.

                     "We would Love to have Logan, but you guy need to appreciate him. so far he is the best thing that has happened to us. he know what to do and how to do it without making us do anything, he let's us pick if we wanna help. before he came here we where a mess, and it has only been 3 hours and he has put us all in order and. We would love to have Logan stay but he want to be home with you guy, and I can't see way, you guy treat him like he less then you." Virgil went on, "we would kill to have someone like Logan around, and all you can do is take him for granted and-" I cut Virgil off.

                     "V-Virgil I think I'm going to stay here" silence entered the room. you could feel the shock in the air. "if they want me gone that badly I will stay here if you don't mind" 

                      "W-wait" Roman was the first to speak out of everyone. the phone was now on speaker. "you heard t-that?" 

                     "I can control sound, Roman. I can hear what I please." I said in a calm voice, but you could hear the hurt in it. 

                      "Logie no," Patton's voice sounded desperate, I was now confused, they said they wanted me to stay here. "do you remember hatred?"

                     I nodded even thought they couldn't see, "yes?" 

                     "Welp, I don't know why Deceit didn't say sorry the moment he had himself back under control but he had him under his control."

                     "are you just making that up so that I'll come back" I said in a rather frustrated voice. 

                      I heard a laugh. "No we aren't its true" I head Deceit say.

                     I cocked my head to the side. "This makes no scene what so ever."

                      "and that's why we need you home" Thomas entered the conversation. "Sorry I had to go he Remus, he and Virgil are spying on Control." 

                      "this still does not make any scene but fine I'll come back" I turned back to the table, "but If I'm going to do that any time soon I better get to work." 

                         It's been 5 hours but my plan it done. "Right, everyone gather up" I said yelling out to get everyone's attention. "Virgil, you will go and calm Patton, making it so he can't feel like he can attack. and do that by doing your little song thing that you showed me. Remus, you get to confront your brother, make him confused and make him think he's weak, and you can do that by just spouting off random thing and talking about how he can't make plans by himself. Truth I wan't you to manage the plan from here tell us when its okay to move in and when we should wait, and you can do that with these ear peaces I made. here. and I will go for Thomas, I know just what to do for him" I look up at everyone and nodded, and they nodded back. 

                        "Lets do this"