Out look

Everyone was at the table. All eating and talking about is going on with us all

                          Roman, looked about the age of what I'm guessing is 15, as well as Remus.

                         Patton and Deceit looked like they where 16 and Virgil 14.

                         I sighed again, I really am the youngest one here, I sat at the table next to Roman and Deceit, and Thomas put a bowl I cereal at my spot.  I stirred it around with my spoon and watched as everyone talked about the situation at hand. 

                          "How. in. the. world?" Roman said dropping his spoon in his bowl. "this is NOT okay, I would love to know if any of you had something to do with this"

                          "how would one of use have something to do with this if we are all kids." Virgil said. he looked at me "well one kid, the rest of us are teenagers" 

                          I huffed at what Virgil said. My buttoned down shirt was to big for me and it went down to my knees, and I jeans I had to roll up so that I could walk without tripping. I didn't put on my tie, it was too big for me. and I didn't like being a the youngest, its just another reason for everyone to ignore me.

                          "Well at least we are all teenagers... and kids, together" said Patton. his add on with the word kids made me feel bad for some unknown reason. 

                          " I don't agree with Patton." said Deceit. "We should try to fix what has happened to all of us, together.  weather we be tall short, old or" Deceit laughed "Young" He gestured over to me. 

                          "yeah! and how knows it could bring us closer together." Said Remus fist dumping his twin.

                          "Guy I think I n-" I was cut off by Roman.

                          "shush we are trying to talk, maybe you could go and play while we figure out what to do"  Roman picked up my bowl and handed it to me.

                          "Are you kidding me?" I said, a bit hurt that Roman was treating me like I was really 12.

                            Remus laughed " Kid-ing?" He said. Highlighting the word kid in what I said. 

                             I grabbed my bowl and walked over to the living room and tried not to Liston to what they where saying but I could stop listening to them making fun of the fact that I was littler then everyone else. 

                               Thomas came and sat down next to me. "so" he started "what are you going to do about the situation?" he asked "you are the smartest one here" 

                                  "I don't know, but I think I know wh-" I was cut off once again. 

                                   "Thomas,  we need you for something!" Virgil called out from the kitchen table.

                                   "be right there Virge" Thomas looked at me "Hang on Logan I need to talk to the others" Thomas left the living room and started talking to the others. 

                                 "if you guys would let me finish, I had a pretty good guess on who did this" I said to myself in a whisper. 

                                "Alright, It is time to go you guy" Thomas held the keys to the car and had one hand on the door nob. We all fallowed him to the car .