Not candyfloss?!

It had been a few days since I'd seen Oinkey and Whinney. How long did they take to get new disguises? Did they make them or something? However, we had all accepted this as normal, and that they only came for a flying visit of a couple of days. Or, in Whinney's case, a lot longer, pretending to be a normal horse. She was happy now, I guess, although I did miss my innocent little horse. 

Oh yeah, and David was kidnapped. But that was nice, peaceful. Sure, Jake and Jacob had gone crazy in their bedroom, but they needed David to survive, which was kind of sad. So in a way, the octopus thingumy helped them.

Liam had decided to take all his sisters out for breakfast, on this David-free-but-otherwise-normal morning. Harry was a bit annoyed he wasn't invited, but it was a girl's (and Liam's) morning out. The walk to the cafe went through a forest, as we lived far away from the town. Liam was telling us a story, and we were listening well, it was an interesting story.

"...and that, is why, you never buy petrol from a place with an ice-cream machine," He concluded his story, and I instantly thought that that line wouldn't make sense to someone who hadn't heard the rest of the story, but we got it fine. So let that be a life lesson to you! Never buy petrol from a place with an ice-cream machine!

Georgia took a few seconds to admire the forest. She paused though, when looking at a row of bushes.

"Angel, was there always florescent pink bushes in that section, that look kinda fluffy?" She asked Angel.

"No, and I don't think they were meant to have faces either. A pig face, and a horse face, in a pink fluffy bush. Huh." Angel knew who the bushes were.

"Millie, when you said forest, I didn't think you meant a non-candyfloss forest, gosh," Oinkey was moaning at me, for not mentioning that this was a normal forest. What?

"We got new disguises!" Whinney found it hard to contain her excitement, then she flew up high into the air, "and I got a jet pack!"

"Let me have a go!" Liam shouted, but Whinney didn't hear. She was too busy stuffing tissues in her ear.

"So, anyway," Oinkey rolled his eyes, as if Liam was the weird one, but Oinkey was the one dressed as a womble, "We have information on how to get David back."

"Do we have to?" Georgia and Angel said in unison. But everyone had stopped listening. Oinkey and Whinney were now building a fire extinguisher to help us get David back, but I failed to see how that would help. We all just went along with it. Me, Angel and Georgia were all watching the two animals, who were now in massive, floral white wedding dresses. Liam wasn't paying any attention, for he had stolen Whinney's jet pack and was now flying to the toilet (he needed the toilet). Fifteen minutes later, Liam returned with six bacon sandwiches. four for us humans, and two for Oinkey and Whinney. Oinkey and Whinney didn't eat them, Oinkey was a pig (so it would be cannibalism), and Whinney only ate imported bacon. They instead used the bacon on their "fire extinguisher".

"I love eating pig!" Yelled Liam.

"Liam," Angel pointed towards Oinkey, "You'll scare him!"

"Oh, sorry Oinkey," Liam bit his lip, "I am a bit silly sometimes."

"You definitely are!" screamed Oinkey who was now on Liam's back hitting him with a plastic hammer which squeaked every time Oinkey hit Liam.

"I said sorry! So stop!" exclaimed Liam but Oinkey didn't care he felt like he had been badly insulted and liked getting revenge on people who offended him. (this I learnt later along our journey)

"Get off of him!" I shouted and grabbed Oinkey and tried to pull him off Liam, I managed to release Liam from his clutches but unfortunately fell on my backside and was crashed by Oinkey.

"Anyway... to get David we need to go to Mexico, rent a submarine and travel to the bottom of the ocean to the octopuses lair" said Whinney.

"Do we have to?" everyone said in unison, to be honest none of us really liked David because we found him so incredibly annoying and he walked around the house as if he owned the place. 

"Well we rescue him or he gets eaten by an octopus, so what would you rather happen?" asked Whinney.

"I thought you said that the octopus wouldn't eat him?" asked Angel.

"Well we lied to keep everyone calm or we just forgot that Afro octopuses like eating kids with names starting we D, G and P" whispered Whinney

"Oh, no way!" exclaimed Georgia.

"Yes way!" screamed Oinkey jumping up and down like a kangaroo.

"Oh, okay lets go and rescue the little devil," said Liam with a sigh because as much as we all hated David we didn't want him to become octopus food. "Which way do we need to go?" asked Liam who was starting to walk down the street.

"Um, we need to go through the under the streets through the underground burrows of the Japanese Rabbits which are confusingly and conveniently located beneath this road so we need go down that manhole" said Oinkey pointing at an manhole that just seemed to appear from nowhere. So we all started on our journey to rescue David from the octopus.

Oh and Whinney and Oinkey luckily forgot the fire exstinguisher.