The Adventures of Whinney and Oinkey

I had just finished putting my pet horse to bed. She was nothing like other horses. She was always so full of energy, sometimes I swear she tries to fly! She runs into things at fast speeds, and her neighs sound suspiciously like they're saying "candy floss!" I closed the stable door and walked away. My horse was definitely the strangest animal you could ever get. Until now...

I swear I saw a strange pink person in a bow tie and a top hat next to me. I jumped back, how did anyone get in? But I then realised it was a pig. A pig in a bow tie and a hat. "Howdy!" The pig said. "Uh... hi? How did you get in?" But then I realised the most important thing, a pig just spoke to me! Pigs don't talk. "I'm here for my friend, she's a pony. Thinks she's a unicorn," The pig looked at me weirdly. Was I dreaming? This was all too weird.

I woke the next morning in my tiny bedroom. My sister, Angel, was still snoring loudly in the bed next to me. Her short brown hair was flopped over her green eyes. I sighed. I couldn't stay in bed for very long. I got dressed quickly then walked out of my room and down the stairs, to where I would go riding on my pony for an hour or so.

The thing about my family is we are quite large. I have a mother but no father. Life is weird without him. But enough of that I am the youngest of eight... I am an eleven year old living with seven teenagers. Great. This is the quickest way to tell people about them, I use my song... This is how it goes...

Well there are eight kids in the house

What you gonna do?

Let's tell you who's who

Well there is Liam

He is seventeen

There is Georgia 

She is fifteen

There is David

He is fourteen

And he has two evil sidekicks

Jake and Jacob

Together they are the triplets

Then there are Harry and Angel

The spy twins

Then there's me, Milly

That is my family.... Yeah!

I walked down the path towards the stables but found them empty and a note saying...

We have gone jet packing in the field, come and join us... 

What on earth? I walked towards the field to find my horse dressed as a unicorn and pig dressed as Darth Vader jet packing whilst eating candyfloss. I had to be dreaming...

"Milly Elliot, I am your father," breathed the pig through the Darth Vader mask. I fainted.

I awoke to see the pig and Whinney standing over me with confused expressions. I started to back away; I must be ill or something. I had to be. Animals can't talk! Can they?

"Hey, want some candyfloss, Milly? Asked my horse "We have mint flavour, strawberry flavour, banana flavour, turnip flavour and coffee flavour, sadly no chocolate. Chocolate is disgusting!"

"Err strawberry please..." I whispered. They handed me the candyfloss and then took me by my free hand and dragged me to a shed. Inside was an amazing array of things from disguises to tins of tomato soup to a Tellytubbies DVD... My world was never going to be the same!