Chapter 10

I was laying in Damon's bed looking at his ceiling, I heard water running; I knew it was Damon. He has been tryin hard to keep my mind off everything; apparently since I have already been here with Damon and Stefan for a month Klaus has been running wild doing what he wants like usual but I know when he is alone is different because I have messages from him and the family. I rolled on my side "Your getting in the tub." Damon said as I shook my head. "Yes let's go." he said as I pouted. "I don't wanna!" he laughed. "such a child...it has bubbles." I rolled my eyes but smiled. "Fine." He just smiled. I got into his bathroom stripping down and got into the tub. I sat there feeling my body relax as I looked at him. "Thank you." he looked at my confused. "What did I do to be thanked?" I looked at him and smiled softly at him. "You kept me sane, sheltered and made me feel like I can do what ever I wanted....Free almost." he just nodded. "Rebekah is here to see you....I told her to wait downstairs until you woke." I nodded. 

After he left I sunk into the bath letting the bubbles consume my body to my chin, I love this bath i'm kind of jealous that Damon has it. I seen Bekah she smiled sadly at me looking like she hasn't slept in days. "What's wrong B?" I asked her as she looked at me knowing tears are forming. "Are you and Klaus done? For good?" She asked me. "No...why would you think that? I told him through texts that I just needed a little time...he hasn't treated any of us the best and it...it felt nice to do what I wanted for once you know." She smiled sadly... "Not really." I looked at her. "Well you will starting today. I will let Damon know your staying in the guest room and I will return to your stupid brother to see if he finally wants to sit down and talk." She nodded kissing my head. "I don't care what Klaus says but...You are amazing." I smiled softly at her. "Well you know I try." she laughed rolling her eyes. "I am going to get some sleep I'll let Damon know okay?" I nodded. 

When I was finished with my bath I got up and dressed into:

I put my heels on and headed downstairs; once I got downstairs Damon and Stefan looked at me

I put my heels on and headed downstairs; once I got downstairs Damon and Stefan looked at me. "Treat Bekah well yeah?" I asked them as my accent came through heavy. They nodded making me smiled. "Buachaillí Slán (Bye Boys in Irish)" I left and headed back to Klaus and family. When I finally did get there I busted through the door. Everyone looked at me; some jaws were dropped others just plain shock; "Hello everyone." "Your back." I smiled at Elijah. "And I am in a good mood dear brother." His eyes grew knowing that no one was going to survive this mood." "Good now there is a time for a change and it's going to be my way or get the fuck out." I smiled at them. "First, Klaus you and I are going to talk I heard about you and your shit you have been pulling." His eyes grew... "And I even know about how Caroline wants to take steps with you." His heart stopped...again. "And if that is going to happen you and I are going to have a very....very long talk about why you and I are married in the first place. Now Elijah I would like you to start doing some work around the house it is gross and a mess. I will not tolerate the shit. Kol you help him. Rebekah is currently sleeping at the Salvatores because she told me a long story about what has happened here. Now. Go." I yelled the last part as everyone scrambled. 

I started walking to the bedroom as Klaus followed, I opened the door and waited for him so I sat on the bed. When he finally came in I had my hands in my lap and I just smiled at him. 

(Quick A/N: In this story Caroline (I know I know I don't want to hear it if you don't like it please leave the story after this note or now your choice) and Haley are both going to end up pregnant!)

"Look Klaus I know your serious about Caroline and I have had some time to do some deep thinking and I was thinking that maybe we should still be married but maybe be open to having us in a relationship and us in separate relationships I think they call it polyamorous relationships." I looked at him shocked. "Does that mean I can have you back?" I looked at him and sighed, "You hurt me Klaus badly then ever before...But for some reason I still love you. SO yes but we just need to-" He cut me off by kissing me. After a while I break the kiss and act like I'm leaving:

After we had a bit of fun I got dressed again in the same outfit, fixed my hair and make up and headed back downstairs to see the living room and Kitchen cleaned and a note

Sister & Klaus,

Didn't want to interrupt or hear your play time so we headed out find us.

-Love Kol & Elijah 

I rolled my eyes and smiled, Klaus and I headed to the Bar & Grill; I seen Damon and winked at him making him laugh. Klaus went to talk to Caroline probably about our talk so I did the same with Damon. "Hey sexy." I smiled as he looked at me. "You have fun?" I roll my eyes as he kissed my cheek. "You should know me. Anyway before I get off track Klaus and I came to an open agreement." He rose his eyebrow. "You talked and he agreed?" I nodded. "You and I can be together though Klaus and I are married and he can be with Caroline." He smiled. "Good...but what if I find a relationship but they don't agree?" I shrugged. "I guess I move on." He frowned but nodded. "Okay I agree then." I laughed. "Alright is Kol here?" He nodded pointed toa  booth. "Thanks D." He smirked. "If you want it all you have to do is ask." I laughed rolling my eyes. "I don't ask Damon I either beg or get what I want." his eyes got big as I walked away.