Chapter 9

We walked into the club as I seen Eric and Pam with Sookie,and Bill, "Hey everyone!" I said softly as the all looked at me weird. "My emotions are back on, not that there was a huge difference in my personalities anyway..." I paused. "This is my husband Niklaus, just call him Nik or Klaus." I said as they all just nodded introducing themselves. "This is awkward" I mumbled softly. "Anyway let's party!" I laughed as I ran out to the dance floor and started dancing with the fang bangers. I seen Klaus, Eric and Pam talking; Klaus caught my gaze as I winked at him. He chuckled getting up, 'Come Dance' I mouthed. He shook his head as I rose an eye brow and smirked evilly. 'suit yourself love.' I mouthed as I grabbed a fang banger and started to dance closely to him. I felt arms pull me back I looked up to see Klaus looking darkly at me. I smirked at him and started to grind on him. "Love I am not afraid to take you here and now." I smirked. "Finally." I moaned as he bit my neck. When Klaus was done he pulled me out of the bar and we left to his hotel. Though I didn't make it easy for him...

When I woke I seen the sun, I looked to see Klaus still sleeping; I got up slipping on Klaus' shirt and headed to the balcony. I left the doors open since it was warm I sighed happily knowing that even though we will be going home that I will be happy...maybe. After the sun was fully up I went back inside to see Klaus was just sitting up stairing at me. I looked at him and smiled softly. "Get changed my love we are going home." I just nodded softly heading to my bag he brought with him. I showered and changed into: 

I came out of the bathroom and Klaus jaw dropped, "Holy shit Mon amour (My Love)

I came out of the bathroom and Klaus jaw dropped, "Holy shit Mon amour (My Love)." I just smiled at him. "I guess I am ready to go back home...If I really have to." "I made a deal with Eric. I told him that you will visit if I could take you home." I nodded. "Let's go then." I told him making him nod. 

-Skipping to Mystic Falls-

When we got home, I seen that Rebekah and Elijah were already home; I walked into the house and they all turned to me. "Sister?" Bekah said with tears in her eyes. "I'm home for now." I said as they all looked at me. "For now?" I shrugged. Elijah understood so he just nodded. "Anyway what's going on?" I asked. "Mother has fled and your mother as well." I rolled my eyes. "My mother was never brave, always following yours around like a lost puppy." Rebekah and Kol laughed. "Anyway where is Finn?" They frowned. "He feld with mother." I nodded softly and sadly. "Okay." I told them. "But on the other hand, I tried to kill Elena agian." I looked at her with a small smile. "Why is that?" she frowned. "She said that Caroline should be with Queen with Klaus by her side as King." I thought about it. "I mean she is his mistress technically speaking." I told them. "What?" Klaus said as I turned to him. "Well i'm not wrong. You have slept with her multipule times behind my back...you gave her my necklace and one of my favorite dresses." He froze knowing he was caught. "why do you think I had Damon?" He didn't say anything knowing I was right. 

"I'm going to the grill to eat and I will be back." I told everyone as I left. When I entered the grill I heard Damon, "hey hot stuff." I rolled my eyes. "I'm in no mood." He chuckled. "Well I like your tan....you have any tan lines?" I looked at him. "Holy shit your eyes are purple." "I am not in the mood Damon." He nodded not wanting to talk. "I just got back and blew up. I'm hungry and depressed." he nodded. "Serious Damon time." He said as we went to a booth. We ordered food and jsut talked for a long time. "What are you going to do now?" He asked as I sighed. "Go home to the mess I created." he frowned. "Do you think that is the best?" I nodded. "I just need to talk to them. Honestly Damon...It was nice to talk to you. Thank you." He just smiled. "It was nice to listen and talk to you too. Let me know if you need a vent sesion again." I smiled at him. "You too." He laughed as I left to go back home. When I gotten home I went inside they all looked at me again. "Hi." Bekah smiled. "Hey sister. Klaus wants to talk." I sighed and nodded. "Yeah I figured. He in the bedroom?" She nodded. 

I went upstairs and took a deep breath before opening the door. Klaus was laying in bed looking at the ceiling. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have pushed that shit in your face." He didn't respond. "I know I screwed up...agian. I'm sorry Klaus." I told him as he turned to me and patted the bed. I closed the door and laid on the bed next to him looking at the ceiling. He laced his fingers with mine; "You had every right to as much as it hurt me. You are right. It is only fair if you had someone you went to on the side when I am with Caroline...or someone." I nodded. "Do you care if it is Damon?" I asked him. "No...he is better then Kol or Elijah." I nodded slightly just laying there getting lost in my thoughts. "Love?" I heard I turned to look at him. "Yeah?" "Your crying." He said softly as he wiped my tears away. "What are you thinking about?" "you don't want to know Klaus...my feelings are pretty high right now." He shook his head. "I want to know love." I felt the tears forming some more. 

"I feel like I'm drowning Klaus." I told him remembering what Damon and I talked about. "I feel like I should have died a long time ago...with our child. I feel like everything around me is crashing and that I am not loved. I know you love me...but do you really LOVE me. We have been married for so long that I am not sure anymore. The last thing I wanted to do in my life was turn my emotions off...but everything had finally gotten to me and since we became vampires I never once turned my emotions off..." I trailed off. "I wanted and want kids Klaus. For so long I have done everything YOU wanted to do...but...what about me?" I sobbed. "I want a family...I want to feel what we felt when we got married...I don't feel that anymore honestly. I feel like we lost ourselves. Fuck I use to be the most out going girl but I feel like I just got pushed off this cliff and am drowning in water." "I want to feel what it's like to love a part of us again; I don't want to feel like this anymore." I cried curling up. "I'm going to leave. I'll still be in town just I can't be here anymore. I'm sorry." I told him getting up packing my bag once again and left. 

I knocked on the door though I don't want to be here but I am I have no where else to go. I bit my lip to try not to cry; but once I seen him i couldn't hold it in anymore. He just hugged me, "You told him your feelings?" I nodded "I can't keep feeling like this anymore Damon." I sobbed in his arms.