Chapter Six - Kidnapped by an Original

-// Sarafina's pov //- 

The soft droning of a car engine woke me up, blinking my eyes a small groan passed my lips feeling the stiffness of my body. I moved position in the seat from being curled up my legs and arms pressed against the door to sitting up straight looking ahead, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. A minute yelp passed my lips hearing "Morning love.." 

I turned my head to the right staring at the blond haired, blue eyed hybrid. He had a cheeky grin on his face as he looked to me, glancing at the road every now and again. "What?... Where?... Why?" I whispered, my palms going clammy as my stomach churned as panic flooded through me. My face paled as all the muscles in my body tensed, the only thing I could think about was how I was going to die, and that I was only eighteen and I deserved to live a long... Well longer life then this. 

I was brought back from my rushed thoughts when I felt a finger poke my cheek, blinking a few times I looked to him biting my lower lip attempting to control my emotions. 

"Easy, love. You'll end up giving yourself a heart attack at the rate your heart is going..." He drawled out sarcastically with a smirk. I breathed in deeply before shakily breathing out "Why am I here? Where is here?!" I questioned, my voice wavering as I looked out the window of the car attempting to figure out where we were by the scenery. 

"Here is somewhere you do not need to worry about, and why your here well... It was kind of a mistake" He replied slowly, looking forward as he turned into a car park of a bar. I looked out the window wrinkling my nose up at the place it didn't seem like somewhere you would go to, it looked to say it in the nicest way possible... Rough. 

He pulled the car to a stop and before I could do anything he was opening up my door, holding out his hand. I looked at him sheepishly but decided to take it, scared if I didn't I would most definitely die. Unbuckling my seat belt I took his hand allowing him to pull me out of his car, once I was out he walked me to the door. On entering my senses was over powered with alcohol and smoke, the scent's made my eyes well up as I grimaced using my free hand to cover my mouth. 

I heard Klaus chuckle beside me so I looked up at him before looking round, if I thought the outside looked rough well the inside was horrendous. The main gender in the bar was male, only a few girls but they were all waitresses, dressed up in slutty clothing. I was in more clothing then them, with jean shorts and a black tight fitting tank top with my leather jacket, but I still felt violated as me and Klaus were eyed up. 

"I need to go talk to some people... Don't try and run" I heard Klaus whisper to me, as he bent down to my ear. I nodded my head slowly not trusting my ability to be able to speak. He slipped his hand out of mine before walking away, I watched him go before high tailing it to the bathroom. I clasped my hand over my mouth as I entered, trying not to throw up at the smell. 

Breathing in shakily I started to search my pockets for my phone, I gave a silent cheer on finding it before dialing Caroline's number. I listened to it ring for a few moments before a male's voice answered, I instantly recognised it. "Tyler! Oh my god, Ty... You need to put Caroline on, Klaus has practically kidnapped me!" I spoke to him in a rushed tone. 

"Im sorry Sara, but I cant do that" He replied blandly.

I frowned utterly confused, running a hand through my hair "What are you talking about? Did you not just hear me, I'm here with Klaus, alone! Come and get me!" I hissed violently.

"Nope. Klaus wants you with him, and he doesn't want you contacting anyone back in Mystic Falls" 

"You have got to be kidding me! Tyler what the hell is this? Your supposed to be my best friend, and your allowing me to be here, with him!" I whisper screamed at him.