THE UNTAMED (陈情令)

English Name: The Untamed

Chinese Name: 陈情令

Seasons: 1

Link (YouTube): up dere. but some of the youtube videos have parts where there's just no sound so you can watch it on another site if you want.

Main Actors: Xiao Zhan (actor for Wei Wuxian) & Wang Yibo (actor for Lan Wangji)

Description: It's classic. The question that seems so repeated sometimes, yet really speaks truth.

What is right? What is wrong? The difference really is just how people see it. Perspective.

Wei Wuxian seemed like a man who had it all. He was happy, playful, talented, skillful, etc. But life isn't that nice. His life quickly drowns into a complete tragedy, making him go against the sects who he had worked with. 

Lan Wangji was a strict man who followed rules like his life depended on them. When Wei Wuxian, a person who breaks rules like sticks, comes into his life, an interesting "friendship" sprouts.

Together, they learn truths- and lies, solve mysteries, and have countless other adventures.

My Rating: infinite stars 

Favorite Song: Unrestrained (无羁). Singers: Xiao Zhan & Wang Yibo.

Recommendation stuff: Just watch it. I don't care what your style is JUST WATCH IT. Bear the boring episodes- skip them if you want- but don't give it up. I mean, if you really hate dramas with no female and male romance then I guess don't? Yeah if you're gonna ship Wei Ying with Wen Qing or something, then nononono.

Btw, try to avoid spoilers. The spoilers ruin the show. Idc what you do- don't read the comments, don't look at future episodes, don't look at thumbnails, don't look at images- just don't. I saw way too many spoilers and the surprise element was almost ruined.

If you read the novel/watched the donghua/manhua/etc, then.... I have no idea... but some say they were disappointed so...? I only read 28 chapters of the novel and 5 episodes of the donghua and I still prefer CQL...

If this you've never watched chinese dramas before, I warn you. You won't find a better one.

Me Ranting WITHOUT spoilers: 

I finished this like... two months ago.

I've rewatched once, and this definitely is a drama that you need to rewatch. 

Yes, this drama has flaws. But the flaws are not that bad. For me anyway, heh...

Y'know people say they love how Wang Yibo acts with his little eye expressions and stuff. I think I'm blind but I seriously didn't see them in the first few episodes. In fact I don't think I ever openly noticed them. Like I just saw a random scene with LWJ and I'm like "oh he looks sad, poor dude- oh wait the acting is actually- OHHHHHHH ok ok ok".  Seriously tho, I got so much Bai Zihua vibes from him at the beginning lol.

Ngl though, I find Xiao Zhan INSANELY good. At everything basically (that's vague but u know what i mean shh). His acting is convincing enough for me. I don't need to talk about looks right? I don't know why- I'm pretty sure this is just a dumb thought- but I find Xiao Zhan and Huo Jianhua similar in looks. Like when Xiao Zhan is in serious mode I think... probably just me, idk...  (crap I'm still obsessed with HQG...)

Anyway, even though i feel like everyone reading this probably already finished the story, here are some tips while watching:

try to remember the names. But if you can't, here are the ones you should try to remember: