Larry: Love me back

I don't know why it won't let me take it off Rated R, but It's not.

Prompt: Okay, do where Harry is depressed and he's self harming or about to kill himself and Louis catches him and tries to talk him out of it and it ends with them kissing etc.

WARNING: self-harm and triggers. If you ever feel the need to to self-harm don't read this. Yo can always talk to me if you need help.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

HARRY POV:

I can't take it anymore. I can't stand being head over heels in love with someone who'll never notice I exist. Lou is out with his girlfriend, probally getting it on, while I'm here.

'That's all I'm thinking as I sit on the bathroom floor with a razor in my hand. I look at all the scars on my wrists and don't even wince. I've been doing this so long I don't feel any pain or emotion when I do this. The only thing I feel is despear. And pity for myself. Pity that I'm such a loser I fall in love with my band mate. My STRAIGHT MALE band mate at that. Who'll never love me back.'

As I'm thinking all these thoughts the blade was getting closer and closer to my wrist. I make a cut for every thought in my mind. As the final thought 'He'll never love you' I cut deeper. I sit and watch as the blood drips out my wrist, down my arm, and onto the bathroom floor. I should probally stop the bleeding but I can't be bothered.

Everything starts to get fuzzy and I start to feel dizzy. I lie doen down on the bathroom floor. I know I might not wake up if I go to sleep but I don't care. I last thing I hear before I slip into darknees is the door open and footsteps running towards me.

----------------------------

I feel something wet hitting my face and someone talking. But their voice is muffled. I can't move and my whole body is numb.

"Haz..." Is that Louis? Why does it sound like he's crying?

"Please be okay haz. I can't live without you. I love you!"

What!? He loves me? He can't. He'll never lo- I stop the thought when I feel something on my lips. Oh My God.

LOU IS KISSING ME!

LOUIS FREAKING TOMLINSON IS KISSING ME!

I slowly start to move my lips against his with the little strength I have. After I do, he pulls away. I open my eyes to see his fae. His eyes wide and full of tears.

"I-uh Haz. You-uh- you weren't supposed to- k-know I d-did that.." He says frantically. I grab his neck abd pull his lips back to mine. I pull back a second later.

"I love you too boo."