Nouis: I'm bored part 1

Prompt: Niall wants to talk but Louis wants to do more than that. ;)

I'm going to take that winky face as a right to add some... You know what... Oh come on you know what I'm talking about!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

NIALL POV:

"Hey Lou." I say ad I walk into Lou's flat.

"Hey Ni. What's up."

"I was bored. Wanted t'talk."

"'Bout what?"

"I don't know. I'm just bored."

"Well how bout...-" I look at Lou confused as to why he didn't finish his sentence when I feel his lips on mine.

"What are you doing?" I say pushing him away.

"You said you were bored so..." He shrugs and leans back in.

"I said talk... not...this!"

"Well I don't wanna talk so..." And with that he presses his lups back to mine. And this time I don't push him away.

He starts to lean foward more pushing me back. I wrap my arms around his neck and lay down. He climbs on top of me and kisses me harder. His toungue presses against my lips and I open my mouth almost instanstly. His toungue finds mine and I moan.

Louis starts tugging at the end of my shirt and I arch my back slightly so he can take it off. He starts kissing down my neck. I moan when he gets to my sweet spot and he sucks. Hard. I wrap my fist around the fabric at the bottom of my shirt and he sits up to pull it off, immediatly going back to sucking my neck.

I can feel his semi-hard thou his jeans and grind against him. He grunts and pushes his hips back into mine, forcing mine to the floor. I groan as he adds more pressure.

This night isn't ending anytime soon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Do you want a part 2 with the actual smut?