The Lohans

Carson's POV
Jason and I walked home. I swear sometimes I wish we didn't have to live in Canada; But thankfully it hasn't start to snow. Our bus got moved at the beginning of the school year,and at first it has been ok,but it's early fall now. And again I SWEAR it's so flipping cold!

We finally get home and we walk through the door. "Hi boys!" Mom called out from the kitchen. "Hi mom." Jason and I said. I look in the living then go upstairs. My sister's door was wide open. I peek inside and see nothing but her room. "Hey mom," I call out. "Where's Madison?" "She's at the Lohan's." Mom calls back. I shut Madison's bedroom door and Jason walks up to me.

"Why do you want to know?" He asks. "Just wondering were she is that's all." I tell him. I go to my room and slammed fly back against my bed. I sighed. Freshmen,highschool... I sit up. I pulled out my book from my backpack and started to read.

Madison's POV
It sucks to not be in the same school as my brothers. It feels like there's more drama then there already is. Well at least I have my best friend,Lindsay Lohan. She and I have been friends since 4th grade. But it's not just her in her family, it's her TWIN brother! Now these two are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from each other ! Ok well not completely. Let's go over some things:

Name:Alexander (Everyone calls him Xander) Lohan. Age,13
Light brown hair, yellow eyes, boy, beats kids up sometimes but super smart, like inventing smart. Always has ear buds on.

Name:Lindsay Lohan. Age:13
Dark brown hair,hazel almost yellow eyes, always figures things out, 8th grade vice president, always wears a messy ponytail, TERRIBLE at cooking

That's the Lohan twins for you, almost COMPLETEY different. I walk into Lindsay's house to hear shouting from the kitchen. It was her mom and dad. "Just ignore them... Come on I re painted the walls in my room last weekend" Lindsay says. She leads me to her room. "Do... Do they always fight?" I ask quietly. "Oh, yeah I mean-not always just you know... occasionally." Lindsay says "Oh... Do- nevermind."

We walk into Lindsays room and I stare at her walls in awe. Her walls where lilac purple as her ceiling was painted a mix of magenta and violet. "Woah... your room walls amazing! And your room. It changed a lot!" "Yep! I got rid of my miniature doll house I've been needing to get rid of and got new LED light- the Outstanding brand. You know, not the ones that tik-."

"Yeah I know, I have them too you know?" I say as I looked around her room. She slams her body onto her bed and sits up. I sit down next to her. "Ok let's get to what we came here for. Friday: September. One of the biggest days of the school year." I sigh. "I still can't believe I won't be spending September with any of my brothers this year."

"Buuuuuuut, your spending it with me." Lindsay says doing childish smile. I laugh and push her over. "It was already bad enough doing it without Jason. Now with-." "Ah screw it you don't listen. Imma say it again ok?! You. Have. ME!" She yells in my ear. "I do have you. I also have Alice, Jessica, Crystal, Kiki... and you."

Yep. Just me and my friends. I'll do fine without my brothers...

Right?

"Ok enough chit chat." Lindsay starts to say. "We still need to-." Xander opens the door and walks into Lindsays room. "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK BEFORE YOU OPEN!?" Lindsay yelled. "I just wanted to ask if you had a pencil" Xander said to her. He had a huge chunk of hair covering his left eye. He almost looked like Jason.

I start to giggle. "What's so funny?" Lindsay asks. "I don't know. It's just your brother looks like MY brother." I reply. She studies Xander. He looked at his huge chunk of hair covering his eye. "Oh this? I got in a fight today and got a black eye. Hopefully it's still here when school picture day comes." "What?" "Nevermind. Thanks for the pencil." "But I didn't even give you one!"

"Exactly. I stole one." And Xander runs out of the room slamming the door. "DANG IT XANDER!" Lindsay yells. "I swear he can be such an pain in the butt sometimes." I burst out laughing. "HE-HAHA-HE ONLY STOLE A PENCIL HAHAHA!" "I don't see how you think that's funny." She says as she rolls her eyes. "S-Sorry." I say calming down. "People can make me laugh easily-."

"LINDSAY AND ALEXANDER LOHAN YOU GET YOUR A**ES DOWN HERE THIS MINUTE!" Lindsays mother yells from the kitchen. "AND TELL YOUR FRIEND SHE HAS TO GO HOME!" Her father yells too. I saw fear come to Lindsays eyes as she gets up. "We... we can still work on it tomorrow. Can-can we go to your house tomorrow?" She asks. "Yeah, of course." I say picking up my backpack.

"Go now so my parents won't see us together." Lindsay says. "I'll text you later." "Lindsay I-." "Just go before something bad happens to you." She says shoving me out her door. I run to the front door and dash out. But before I walked away, I put my ear up to the door.
"~~~YOU KIDS ARE F**KING DISAPPOITMENTS TO THE FAMILY WE COULD~~~~~~~~" I heard them say.

I peek through the kitchen window and see Lindsay and Xander, both ducking down from their parents I didn't see much but I saw both of them all to the floor and their parents...beating them.

I gasp and run home, going strait to my room and slamming the door. I can't believe Lindsays parents just called her and her brother a disappointment then started beating them. They probably didn't mean it...right?

They where probably just drunck right? My mom and dad never got drunk fought like that and beat me... but it was different for my brothers dad. I didn't hear from Lindsay the rest of the night. And she acted normal at school the next day. But...I knew she wasn't happy.

And I knew how she felt.

Thank you Timebiscuitgaming for motivating me to do more!