Why he calls me "Yurio"

Jason's POV

Even though Carson is only a freshmen,at my school,all grades can have classes together. I was walking with Carson to lunch then suddenly,Carson falls. "Carson,are you ok?"  I asked helping him up. "Im fine..." He says onces he's up. I heard laughing coming from behind us.

"Well if it isn't Yurio and his friend Otabeck!" It was Dakota Pierce. That son of a b-. "You know Yurio? You and your little friend better stay out of my way or else your guy's little skating routine...You know what? JUST STAY OUT OF MY WAY!" Dakota walks up and Carson looks at me confused. "Who the heck is Yurio and Otabeck? And,why?"

I sigh. "You know how Madison gave me this Hoodie 2 years ago?" "Yeah." "You know how my hair is blonde and some of it is covering my left eye?" "Yep." "Well apparently the hoodie Madison got me was a hoodie from a a nine character. And she said with hair covering my eye makes me look like Yurio. The character with the hoodie."

"And I wore it to school and was called Yurio." I continue to say. "I mean I still wear it,it's a nice hoodie. And its not my fault for not knowing the anime or the. charcater,I don't even watch anime." Carson thinks for a minute. "Yeah,you don't watch anime,but it's proof that the other guy does." "Dakota?"

I look up. "Huh I never thought of it that way..."

Short but the next chapter will be longer.