Confusion pt.3

*NEXT DAY*

You stayed at a friends house for the night to get your head pulled together. she wanted to help but didn't know how too. she tried to yell and go all crazy on Luke, but I didn't want her too.

Luke has been doing what ever it takes to reach you. Calling, Text, Facebook, Twitter, and calling your friends and family. but you asked for them to lie and say they didn't know where you were. you knew that would make him get really scared and worry, but at this point you couldn't care less. At this point you just wanted him out of your life. The image of him on top of Zollea kept coming to mind, you wanted it to stop. You cry all day/night, not knowing what to do. You feel the need to talk to him, it's just you can't build the courage.

You were sitting at the edge of your bed. In deep thought. But not really thinking of anything. your eyes stung and hurt so bad from all the crying. Your friend walked in and approached you slowly. she put a hand on your shoulder before sitting beside you. You didn't bother to look up at her. she let out a big sigh before she started to talk. "Maybe we should go out, get your mind off of things. What do you say?" You slightly looked up at her before nodding in disagreement. "come on. you can't stay cooped up in here. it hurts me to see you like this. you need to get out, we don't have to talk about him or what happened. just you and me hanging out. like old times." She was right. you stand up and she stands with you. "yeah...I guess your right. let me just get in the shower and get dressed." with that she gave you a hug and let you be.

*SKIP GETTING READY*

You just hopped out of the shower and was drying your hair. you phone rang for what seemed like the 100th time today. you didn't get to it fast enough, so it went straight to voicemail. when you look at your phone it said that you had: MISSED CALL (19)
You see who it's from, sure enough it's luke. except one. it said that you had one missed call from Michael. You listen to the voicemail from him. you can hear Luke throwing/breaking stuff. you also hear the boys telling him to calm down and that he needs to chill out and stop. you could hardly pay attention on Michael. but when you try to listen you can hear Michael on the verge of crying. he was so scared. You knew you had to do something. You ran to your friends room as fast as u could to show her the voicemail.

When she listened to it she was scared. "We need to go help. I know I said we wouldn't talk or have anything to do with him, but this is serious. and you are the only one that can help him". she was right you were the only one that could help him. and you needed to act fast. you both stormed out of the house.

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

When you got to Lukes house you could hear screaming and yelling. You ran over to the door. and when you opened it you could see all the boys chasing after Luke. the house was a total mess. Brocken everything. but before you knew it something hard hits your head and the room go's dark.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
You woke up to the sounds of beeping. you open your eye, (which was a struggle). you see your friend next to you asleep holding your hand and the boys scattered around the room. you start coughing and everyone wakes up to see you. they smile a small smile and walk up to you. "how you feeling, babe?" Michael asked stroking your hair. "My head hurts like hell. what happened? Wait, where's Luke! Is he ok?" You start trying to get up, but they push you back down. "he's fine, love. He was mad and didn't See you at the door and threw a coffee mug straight to your head. he's not here now because he went to get us all some food. so he should be back shortly". Ashton said nice and calmly. luke walked through the door. "I'm not sure what yo-" he dropped the food and ran over to you with tears in his eyes. he tried giving you a hug but you rejected. The doctor than came in. "(Y/N) im sorry but-"

😱😱😱😱😱 just for you that don't know. but (Y/N) means: your name.