Confusion pt.1

*your POV*

I don't even know how to react right now. It happened slowly and than, all at once. I would have never thought it could come to this.

*5 hours ago*

I was sitting on the couch watching my favorite show. Luke came out of our shared room, in just a towel rapped around his waist. I toke one look at him and laughed. He walked over to where I was, standing over me. I was laughing a little harder now. he bends down looking straight in my eye, and smashed his lips on mine. I was laughing way hard and was trying to pull away. but that wasn't going to happen. next thing I knew, I was pulled over his shoulder and taken to the room. He dropped me on the bed tickling me. That was intel his phone rang saying he had a text from one of the boys. it was Ashton.

*texting*

A: Dude did you see Twitter?
L: No. I haven't been on all day...what's wrong?
A: I think you need to see for your self.

*End of texting*

Luke looks back at me sitting on the bed with a confused face. He went on Twitter scrolling through his feed when he finds a picture. he stands up and looks at me with a disgusted look on his face. he backs away slowly and go's in to the bathroom and locks the door. I was now confused. I get up and go to the bathroom door, I hear him talking to someone.

*conversation*

"Yeah I saw it...But what if she sees it?...I wouldn't be able o live with myself....she can't and wont...Is swear if u ever told her....ok talk to you tomorrow, yeah?...."

*End of conversation*

The door opens and I jumped. he looks at me and smiles. "what do you think you're doing?" He asked as he picked me up and brought me to the bed, again. He started to kiss up and down my neck. but I just wasn't in to it, and he saw that. he stopped kissing my neck and looked me. "What's wrong?" He asked almost angry. "huh? Oh it's nothing I'm just a bit tired." you said back Hoping he would go through with it. But he didn't. he climbed off of me all angry like, grabbed his pillow and left the room. I was worried now, first he taking behind my back, and now he gets angry over the littlest things. this isn't like him at all. You went down stairs to see where he went. u saw him getting situated on the couch. I huffed and walked over to him, crossed arms. he noticed me but ignored me. he laid down not facing me. I was so done at this point. I went up stairs, turned the lights off and thought, I ended up falling to sleep.