*✉️*

To Luna and Siyeon,

Omg my little sweet cutie plum berries, how are you?

Sorry I couldn't write regularly these days (we talk online anyway) since we had exams.
But they're over now so I'll write to you daily.

I found out it feels much better to receive a letter than to receive e-mails. So...yeah.

So the session has ended. I was thinking of visiting you but looks like I'm not set for a trip unfortunately. Sorry, guys, I wanted to meet you, really. But the old saying, I won't die without meeting you again so this isn't like the end.

Well as time went on, so many things happened lately since I last wrote to you.

I LIKE YEONJUN, guys.
I still like him. He's like...the first, right? And probably the last. I even confessed to him again omg. He hasn't said anything to me so I don't feel very positive about this, not that I'm even hoping for anything.

And one more thing...I have made up with the girls so I think we're good going now. I'll talk about it later. I don't actually have time for it now.

So, I actually broke up with Taehyun...but he was like, "It's okay, Y/N," I mean, can you believe it!? I'm actually worried about him...I still care a lot, you know. Taehyun is just something too...

Well, talking about Yeonjun again, Yeji told me something about him and it's constantly in my mind...not that it's bad or anything...I'll tell you about this one later too.

The main point here is on that last day of school, Yeonjun was getting ready to go somewhere. I asked his mother and she said he'll be coming there to Seoul for a few days, and will come home the night before the day of result.

I asked her what he was doing but she said Yeonjun didn't allow her to tell anyone...I really wanna know what...but if Yeonjun doesn't want us to know, I'll wait for it then.

And yea, about the result, please pray for me...I do have a good feeling about this but I still need your prayer-help.

Okay, I've said a lot.
Like ever, I miss you guys so much. Luv ya...

With love,

Y/N

____________________