Chapter Twelve

*Edited*
Yvonne's P.O.V.

I woke up, to find arms wrapped around my body.

Ash was on the right, his arms around my waist. His face angelic.

Where as, I smiled at his cuteness, Brad was on my stomach sleeping soundly. Though, I don't know how he can sleep with the covers over his face.

As for Conner, he was on my left, both arms around my boobs. Perv.

I started, to untangle myself when, all three of my mates, growled sleepily, and in unison said, "Stay, and sleep Yvonne."

I don't know how the hell they do that, I thought to myself.

Well, maybe... Actually I dunno. Guess it's a triplet thing, Grace replies.

I roll my eyes, and say, it's like they practice it though.

Totally true, Grace says with an amused growl.

I turn to face the guys, and say, "We're Alphas, and we need to check on our packs, duh."

The again, in unison reply, "Nooooooo........."

I giggle and say, "Come on I know your hungry."

Brad smiles mischievously at me, and says, "Ok then, only if you kiss me first."

I blush, but then return his mischievous smile, and peck him on the lips. Not without seductively licking his lips of course.

With that, I run into the bathroom and I turn around to see my other mates laughing hysterically, and Brad shocked. I wink at them, not bothering to hide my bare body, and tell them, "I'm going to my hotel room later, and to get ready. Now let me pee and get dressed, so you guys can dress up. I'll see you at the Buffet later."

-------TWENTY MINUTES LATER-----
I was walking out of my room, in my favorite outfit. I wore a black chocker with silver spikes, a black lip ring witch was chained with my right black earring on the top of my ear, a leather back crop jacket, a purple v-neck that was tight in the right places also revealing my belly which had a black belly piercing, dark blue jeans, and black and purple pumps.

My makeup was simple, mascara, eye liner, and dark red lipstick.

As I walk to the buffet from yesterday, I notice whispers of other wolves:

"...who would've thought she'd be those guys' mates..."

"...and here I thought I'd get some fun with those three..."

"...damn lucky guys. Do you realize how hot she is? I..."

"...Yes!!! I called it, I knew she'd mate them..."

"...I wonder if they'll combine both packs..."

"...I bet she'll get pregnant in no time..."

I ignore their stares and go to were my pack is, only to realize that different wolves were in the table with them, the tables combined.

I notice my mates there, smirking at me, and mouthing, creepily in unison, 'Took you long enough.'

I see some of the wolves from their pack holding hands with most of my friends.

They all look at me knowingly, and I notice Julie looks at me with a scowl. I can tell I'm in deep shit, but I shrug.

She narrows her eyes at me, and says to me via mind link, You have some explaining to do.

Okay, okay. I tell you later okay?, I tell her.

Damn straight, I love ya, but I wanna know everything. Got it?, She says in a growl.

I smile, and reply, Yup.

Well let the fun begin, I thought to myself.

~~~~~~
A.N.:

So I made this chap long because u deserved it! So hopefully u guys r faithful and come and read this story again...

Thanks for everything, and I'll update soon!!!

Comment, Star, Recommend, Message me, Add to ur list, and Follow me.

I love y'all, and I really hope u liked this chap!!! Thanks a bunch!

~SecretsStayHere