Chapter Six

*Edited*
Yvonne's P.O.V.

So here I am, staring at my hot triplet mates, utterly shocked. In the middle of the game room, in front of the ski ball game.

How the heck did they know I was here?!, I think.

Probably from our pack mates. That's the most logical answer. Duh!, Grace answers me.

Shut up!, I yell at her.

Hey, don't get your panties in a twist, alright? Have fun with the guys, I'm leaving now, 'cause this ain't gonna be pretty., Grace says before shutting me out.

I sigh, and look at my mates again. Man, do they look pissed, and a little sad. I feel guilty for a second, but wave the thought away.

"So, our little mate, do you want it the easy way, or the hard way?" Brad said seductively.

My wolf howled with joy, as I shivered at his voice. But then I put an emotionless mask on, showing I wasn't afraid. A dirty thought went through my mind, and I smirked.

Oh, hell no! Yvonne, I swear if you do that I'll kill you!, Grace said.

I laugh, and tell her, Whatever. Just so you know, you can't kill me, 'cause technically we're the same person. Duh!

You know, what I mean., Grace sighs, frustrated.

Smirking I play with my red dress. "I wonder what I look like with my lingerie. Oh wait, I already do. But do you guys know?" I question, sexily, and tug down the sleeves to reveal my bare shoulders.

My mates eyes burn holes through
my body, and I hear them pant. I smirk, wider. I walk slowly to them, making their little guys pop up with anticipation. I slowly take off my beautiful heels, and stop. "Do you want me?" I ask huskily.

"Oh, goddess, yes." They say in unison, voices raw.

I take two slow steps to them, six feet in front of them. "Do you need me?" I ask them in the same tone.

"Y-Yes!" Brad stutters.

I start to take my dress, and hear the boys growl, wanting. As I fully take off my dress, I grab my heels, and step forward. They don't pay much attention as I zip past them, and stand next to the door. Probably because I'm wearing VICTORIA SECRET black and white lingerie. "Then, come, and get me boys. After all you are my MATES." I tell them smirking, then I shift into my black wolf, and run out of the game room. Holding my dress, and heels in my mouth.

Not again! That's so unfair!, Grace shouts at me.

Too bad! Whether you like it, or not I'm the strongest there is, and I'm gonna teach them that they have to love me as me, not because of touch, and smell., I tell her.

I hear her sigh, but nod.

Ok. I get it. Have it your way, Yvonne. They'll find you eventually., Grace says, and shuts me out.

This'll be easy, I think to myself.

*____________________*

So, do u like it?

Follow me, recommend it, comment, add it, & fav it.

Love y'all!

-SecretsStayHere