The Devil

Author: whoscountinganyway 

Description:

"I've come to a point in life where I need a stronger word than fuck," I mutter and begin to tug at my shirt only to be stopped by a hand.

I look up surprised to find Xavier smirking at the group with a look I swore the devil could wear and not look as sexy. 

Definitely need a stronger word then fuck if I'm thinking those thoughts. 

I don't think there is a word strong enough. 

"She's mine tonight." Xavier declares. He pulls me against him. A hand disappearing into my shirt as he holds onto my bareback. "Anyone who has a problem with that can talk to me."

- - - - - - -

My best friend Jessamine has a crush on the school's golden boy, Calum.

His best friend is the school's bad boy.

Xavier Wolf is, true to his name, feral.

The wild smirk never leaves his face, the blue orbs are too observational and steady. I hate how they look at me as if I'm actually being seen for the first time.

We're partners in chemistry, it's how Jessie met Calum. He told her to call him Cal after she offered him a lap dance at a party. 

Because his partner ditched him our teacher made us sit together and be each other's new partners. At first, I was scared.

His body is so much bigger than mine and takes up more than half of the bench. He always scowls, and neither of us talks. He just trails behind me and watches me take pictures.

And when he touches me it's like a fire is marking my skin without the flames, and I can always feel his heat through my clothes.

Often, it makes me shiver.

The game we're planning is called Spinning Murder, he sits across from me. 

Then the bottle lands on me.

My eyes widen as everyone suddenly freezes and grows silent.

I tense completely as I lock eyes with blue ones, Xavier doesn't look mad. 

He definitely is when Jessie yells: "7 Minutes In Heaven!"

I whip my head to her and glare. "What the fuck Jessie?"

Rules: No shirts and I have to leave with three hickies given to me by the Devil.

Lovely.

COMPLETED

MATURE

Followed by The Wolf