~Chapter 2~ The unexpected plan.

As I walked over to my car, I heard a whistle coming from a good-looking guy, and when I looked to see what he was leaning on, I realized that it was my baby. As I looked back to his face, I saw him checking me out from head to toe. He smiled in satisfaction but showed a smirk when he met my eyes.

        “If you’re not going to be able to keep it in your pants outside, there is no way that you’re getting into my car.” I told him bluntly as he turned his head and snickered.

        “Well, since you assume that, I might as well just stand outside,” he flirted, making me blush while I glanced away from him to look at the sky. “My name is Felix, what’s yours again?”

        “It’s Aubriel, nice to meet you… I guess.” I said to him and laughed as I opened up the door to the driver’s side. I sat down and pulled down my door. Felix stood there for five minutes trying to raise the door up. When he finally took his seat and successfully managed to get the door closed securely, I couldn’t help but laugh hysterically at him. As I came to a halt with my laughter, I requested my gray Adidas high tops that were sitting on the floor in front of him.

        “Aren’t those guy shoes?” He questioned me as his light brown eyebrows raised.

        “Uh if you have a problem with my owning guy shoes, deal with it.” I told him flat out serious. He backed off as I slid the key into the ignition. It made a delightful purring sound as it woke up from its hefty little nap. A smile sprung onto my face as I put it into reverse and headed over to the beach. On the way there, Felix did not say a single word to me.

Arriving to the beach

        "Damn girl, when they say women are terrible drivers, I never thought that they could’ve been that terrible!” Felix let out a shaky breath as his feet hit the ground.

        “If you want a ride home, than I suggest you shit that pretty mouth of yours. Kay? Thanks.” I sneered at him as he made fun of my impressive driving skills. He put his hands up in surrender and walked off to the set. I locked the doors to my precious baby and transferred the keys to my left hand and started walking towards Dalia.

        As I made my way over there, the sun glinted off of my swim suit, blinding the others around me. My hair flowed around me as I was getting closer and closer to the water.

        “Ah, you look stunning!” She complimented me as I smiled and nodded my head. “Okay, so you are just going to lean against your car and just pose for the camera however you want. Every so often we will throw in some suggestions of what you should do, but just go along with it.” Dalia smiled and walked away, ordering someone to pull the car up so that the ocean would be in the background.

        This was the typical photo shoot, nothing abnormal. I did what they told me and by the time we were done, it was already six o’ clock. As the photographer was finally getting ready to pack up and leave, I started making my way towards my car. As I was unlocking my car, Felix came up behind me.

        “Hey don’t think that you can get rid of me that easy. You still owe me dinner.” Felix planted a smile upon his face as my eyes met his caramel ones.

        “Well pardon me monsieur but I never agreed to no dinner. I didn’t even get an invitation!” I fake pouted in response as I turned back around to get into my car.

        “Then have dinner with me. There’s your invitation.” He teased back.

        I got into my car and closed the door. As I slid the key into the ignition, I stared at him through the window. Obviously he didn’t get the hint that I was waiting for him to get in.

        “Are you going to stand there and stare at me or are you going to get in?” I asked him as he snapped back in reality. He started to move and got situated in the car.

        On the way home, I decided to agree to a dinner with him. It wasn’t an easy decision to make, but I figured that I should get to know him if we were to be working together some more. So after we left the beach, I dropped him off at his home. From the outside, his house looking charming, but through the windows, I could see a total bachelor’s pad, even though he is only two years older than me. As he left the car, I backed out of his driveway and proceeded home to change, to look more presentable. When I arrived home, I quickly went in to get ready and was greeted by Ivan as he pounced onto my legs. I gently brushed him aside and walked straight to the shower. I took the fastest shower of my life and started to fix my tangled hair. My long golden brown hair cascaded down as the strands abandoned the curling iron. Forty-five minutes later and my look was complete. Curled hair, purple eye shadow, now all I needed was clothes.

        I walked straight to my closet and started throwing things behind me, determining whether or not if they were good for tonight’s attire. I didn’t know how fancy I should dress but after about five or six outfits later, I settled on a simple lavender dress. There was lace around the waist, and the back was almost completely exposed. I paired the dress with a set of black lacey heels and proceeded to walk to the living room. I sat down on my plush suede coach and waited. While I was waiting, Ivan positioned himself and snuggle onto my stomach.

        It was about 30 minutes later when the doorbell woke me up. I tiredly pushed Ivan off of me and slumbered on over to the door. Looking through the glass door, I saw Felix standing there looking as good as ever. He was wearing a simple grey blazer with a white buttoned down shirt underneath. Instead of formal dress pants, he had on a pair of faded jeans that somehow completed the look entirely.

        I never really realized that I was starring through the window for a while, until Felix pointed out that he can see me. Instantly my face flushed as I back up to the wall to compose myself. A couple of seconds later, I opened the door to greet him.

        “Wow… you clean up well.” I said as I grabbed my coat and wallet.

        “Apparently because you were starring at me for a good five minutes before you realized that I could see you.” He snickered and escorted me to the car as I looked away in embarrassment. “But you look amazing tonight. You really do.” He said earnestly as he opened up the door for me.

        “Well I’m glad that you think I look nice tonight… because wherever we are going, you’re going to have to deal with me and how I look to the public.” I said as he turned the car on and pulled onto the road. Felix just glanced at me and smiled.

        We drove in silence for a good 20 minutes before we finally reached our destination. When I looked around me, all I saw was some railroad tracks and a grassy path, with the sun setting in the distance.

        “Uhm, Felix. What exactly are we doing here?” I asked while looking around with confusion.

         “This, my girl, is where our first date will be.” He stated as he reached for something in the back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I've kinda have had this written for a while but i never typed it. And I know it's been awhile since I have updated anything, but today I just got really motivated to continue writing and this is what happened. Im expecting to write the next chapter by Sunday, but maybe I will finish it tomorrow. We'll see. :P