💮 Part 6 💮

Skip to Monday

It's a Monday morning, we don't have school for a whole week because of this whole killer thing, like having a week off of school is gonna do anything. It's just gonna add up to our summer but whatever.

I go downstairs to my parents talking on the kitchen counter, I say good morning to them, they tell me that their gonna be out of town for a week or two for work, I can tell their very nervous over it.

I say it's fine and they don't have to worry about me. But they save they know that I'm gonna be fine because they're gonna have Mattia look after me

Y/n: WHAT YOURE HAVING MATTIA LOOK AFTER ME?

Y/d/n: why is that a problem?

Y/n: uh.. no, not a problem at all. But how did you guys get him to say yes?

Y/m/n: oh we're paying him 80 dollars a day to take care of you

Y/n: uhhh why so much? He doesn't deserve that much money mom.

Y/m/n: oh well, bets done, and plus his mom will also be taking care and checking up as well, we were gonna pay her but she said she's doing it from the kindness of her heart.... but his parents are also gonna be gone in two days so that's why Mattia will take care of you for a whole week.

She finishes with a smile on her face, but I had a different type of look on my face.

Skip to hours later

My parents are leaving now but they tell me the best news ever, Mattia backed out! He said he couldn't watch me and he doesn't wanna except that much money, let alone any money from them.

💭wow that's the first good he's ever done in his life💭

Win win for all 3 of us!

I tell them I love them and they hesitate leaving but I tell them I'll be fine and they don't have to worry... I mean I wasn't even worried so they have nothing to worry about.

I walk back into the house.

💭wow I'm finally gonna be home alone again in a whole💭

I go upstairs (not forgetting to lock anything) go into my room and turn on my tv.

A couple hours later I fall asleep, but I was awaken by a car, mattias fucking car.

💭what could he possibly be doing at this fucking time? What time even is it?💭

The clock read 3:26 am.

💭what the fuck?💭

I walk over to my window to see him put some bag in his car and watch him pull out.

💭whatever not my problem💭

The next night
(Skip to the next night bc I don't feel like writing ab the day)