Chapter four

Suri's point of view.

I smiled at Yurie as she ran out of the door. She was always so excited about doing stuff. I calmly followed her not forgetting to lock the door behind me. When I turned around Yurie was talking to a blonde boy. "Who's your friend, Yurie?" I asked already knowing the answer. It was obvious by his orange clothing and big blue eyes. This was the famous (in our old world) Naruto Uzumaki.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki, believe it!"

"He's going to be the next hokage." Yurie explained. She and Naruto gave me identical grins. Sort of...

"That's awesome. But come on, Yurie. We have to do the food shopping before I meet my new team." I reminded responsibly. She could make new friends later. I rushed outside as she waved energetically at Naruto.

We went to that little store in a quieter spot of Konoha. It was open 24/7, not that it mattered right now. It took me a couple of minutes to grab micro-wave ramen for me and sushi for Yurie. When I queued for the till Yurie bounced up to me. She chucked a small white packet into the basket.

"I found them!" She announced proudly.

"Found what?" I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Iron tablets. The cheap kind you can get at stores."

"I completely forgot! should get you to the hospital. Some store bought stuff won't work!" I exclaimed.

"Nah." She said brushing it off. "I can go later."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Yurie's point of view.

I dragged the heavy bags along the dirt path outside our apartment block. Suri had rushed off to the acdemy earlier fretting about being late. She wasn't of course, but she's the type to worry.

I attempted to shove the door to the apartment block open I heard I small cough from behind me. I spun around nearly dropping the shopping. It was Sasuke Uchiha, the lone avenger. Even though I knew more about his life than my own I blurted out "Who are you?"

"Let me get that for you." He gracefully slipped around me and opened the door.

"Thank you." I muttered.

"Sasuke Uchiha." He said suddenly.

"Yurie." I smiled at him before realising he couldn't see it. "You're going to be late if you hang around any longer." I reminded him.

"Hn." He grunted before running off. I proceed to drag the groceries up two flights off stairs. Why the hell did we live on the third floor?

I wiggled the key around in the lock. Damn thing better not be stuck. I managed to shove the door open in the end. Me and all bags tumbled inside. I rushed to finish putting them away before lunchtime. I wasn'thungry so I left the apartment, on my own this time.

As I walked I appreciated the beauty of Konoha. The villagers really were lucky to live in such a nice place. Now me and Suri can share the same happiness too.

--------------------------------------------

This chapter is for my friend. Sadly, I can't update again this weekend because of I'm busy with air cadet stuff.