love/=/hate/=/love bite

༺═─────────────── ·𖥸· ──────────────═༻

love is a joke.

honestly, who can factually define the word? the alien feeling that has driven so many people on this earth to conduct unspeakable acts and heinous sins. and especially "pure" love. what a horrible lie. pure love is a deceitful notion that is forcefully shoved down the throats of the naive and oblivious before they learn of what the world truly hosts. 

i am not the most sensitive person, but even i understand that you must be extremely cautious when dealing with matters involving the heart. it is so easy to be swept away by the tides of affection and be dragged into the depths of something more sinister than you would have ever thought possible.

not to say i do not believe in love. in fact, i love love. i just do not love the vulnerability it inspires. it gives way too much power to one person over another. kind of like a judge. 

it is like a bite from the snake that guards the forbidden fruit. it leads to the destruction of your intelligent mind and from then on, you pitifully rely on your corrupt heart to guide you. my terminology for this idea is simply, love bite.

hate is reality.

it seems like people underestimate it at every turn. one thing you fail to notice though, is that it hides in every nook and cranny. its body is poised to attack at any moment and its fangs are always dripping with the blood of its' victims.

i honestly cannot say much more, for it is so very easy to understand hate, in my eyes. many people over complicate the idea of hate or maybe i oversimplify it. though, it can be agreed that it is absolute and complete in its own existence.

i see it as a thick fog that knows you and your secrets. it can kill you and in turn, you will kill those around you, however slowly or quickly it pleases. it is a venom that, once planted in the heart of a particularly susceptible human, or any human in fact, will spread at any rate, depending on the environment and the circumstances. it is simply, a love bite, from the feral creature that is hate.

do not be confused by my repentance of "love bite".

love and hate are one in the same. they have clashed through history and will continue to brawl for complete control over the minds of our race 'til the end of time. they blur the lines between good and evil to the point where it becomes an overwhelming sea of chaos.

it does not matter how much you try to resist it. both will find their way into your life in some form or way and there is nothing you can do to stop it. though some fail to notice before the blood of broken heart, mind, or body stains their hands. and to think; all of that just because of one silly love bite.

~km

༺═─────────────── ·𖥸· ──────────────═༻