Chapter 11

"Ok, ok umm ... do you guys have any siblings?" I ask, looking at the my other two selfs. Violet shook her head, "Nope, I'm an only child." She took a sip out of the cup of tea given to her by Red.

"Um, I used to. But he passed away not too long ago." Red answered with a frown on her face. "His name was Hunter, he was my older brother." She added, taking a sip on her cup of tea as she sat down on the opposite side of Violet. 

"Oh ... I'm so sorry." I say quickly, covering my mouth.

Red shook her head, "Don't be, what about you?"

"Oh I have a few brothers and two twin sisters." I answered with a smile.

"Dang, you must have a house full." Violet say with a brow raised.

I shake my head, "Not really, me and my youngest brother are the only ones that live on Earth. Everyone else lives on Olympus."

"Oh yea I forgot you're Olympian." Red said, chuckling to herself. "Ok, my turn. How old are you two?"

"I'm around 3,317 years old." I answer without hesitation. Red looked at me with wide eyes, "Really!?"

"I'm around that age except I'm probably a hundred or thousand years older." Violet answered with a shrug.

"You don't know you own age?" I question, raising a brow.

Violet shrugged, "I was born before years were considered a thing."

"Dang I'm only twenty one. Are you two immortal then?" Red asked, looking between the two of us.

"Yep." Violet and I answered at once. "Ok lets get a little serious. How many people hate you?"

"For me it used to be all the skeletons, besides Blue, but now I think it's only Error and Ink." I answer unsure. "But I don't really know if they hate me. Error just ... isn't a social type person and Ink just seems suspicious of me." I continue with a shrug.

"For me it used to be Soviet, he wasn't very trusting and lashed out at me when he found out I was sociopathic."

"Wait your sociopathic!?" I interrupted Red, nearly choking on my tea.

"You don't seem like it." Violet put in calmly, leaning back in her chair.

"The countries have been helping out a lot with ... understanding emotions, although ... I still can't feel or understand some. I honestly don't think I ever will." I explain. "Anyway, in the present time it would be Spain and Japan. Both hate me because I'm a sociopath, although I think Japan is slowly coming to."

"Heh, wish my scenario can be like you two." Violet said with a small laugh. "Most of the guys hate me beside Evie, Henry, Jacob, and Connor. Ezio is also coming to but he is still doesn't trust me."

"I noticed that, they treat you awful." I say while Red nods in agreement.

"Why do they treat you that way?" Red asks, sounding curious. "Even Spain and Japan have a line with their insults ... well Japan just glares at me, it's mostly Spain."

"I brought them back to life with my soul, the only problem is that they don't remember me from the past. It's like I never existed in their eyes." She said, fiddling with a golden band, looking like a wedding ring, on her right hand.

"So all they see is a stranger bringing them back to life. Not knowing if they are friend or foe, to a new time period out of their own." Red concluded. Violet nodded, not looking up from her hand.

"Don't worry." I say with a smile, catching Violet's attention. "Something happened a bit similar to a friend of mine. Their memories will return with time as their soul rebuilds."