Description

Now this takes place in undertale (I know the classic) but the surface is slightly different. Monsters are not freed, in fact they see the place as a legend and the town that used to live around it collapsed and moved away. It's been at least two or three years after Frisk has fallen. Also on the surface their are humans with great powers known as superhero's (thought of doing something different and not normal for undertale fan fics unless there is one like this then I'm sorry.)

My OC character is named Luna who is the daughter of two Greek gods one being Poseidon and one being Hera (Don't ask, she was basically a mistake between the two and yes she is actually really old 3,317 years old but she does not have her memories through out those years... because her dad wipes them away) she has the ability to change into any creature she wants, she also has two stones (which she had already absorbed their power) one being able to destroy an entire universe and the other which basically a source of villainy. She was also born with the power to create anything out of a red light because of one of the stones.

Also she has golden brown hair, green-blue eyes, and lightly tanned skin. Her and her mother don't get along (mother was abusive in the past which she remembers) and she was the runt of the litter of triplets.

She also knows about aus and her soul basically looks like yin and yang. The creatures look like this.

Except it has four legs with paws and a larger snout (also more scary looking) also entirely black

Oh and before I forget there is also another way into the underground through a small hole (ok not really small) which opened up in a cavern which is connected to a crack in the cliff.

Alright that's about it and enjoy the story!