XV

Andy's POV-

He wanted me to be his. Wanted to be mine. I couldn't let the doubt cloud my thoughts over and over again. I had to be certain about this, and I was.

"Andy? Will you be my boyfriend?" Rye held both of my hands, staring into my eyes as he waited for my response.

"Y-Yes, of course," I whispered, and I gasped as Rye scooped me into a hug, my legs straddling his waist as he kissed me softly, but passionately. Pulling away for air, I smiled and let my forehead rest against his. Against my boyfriend's. "H-Holy shit. That w-was fucking amazing."

"I promise," Rye started. "I promise to love you, care for you, protect you with my whole life, Twinkle. No matter what it takes, know always in your heart, even when your mind may not be so sure, that you can rely on me for anything, Andy. I won't let anybody else hurt you, okay?"

"Okay," I whispered, and he pressed a kiss to my lips again before going back to our original position - but didn't resume the movie.

"Andy? Have you... have you spoken to Gemma at all?"

"No, I-I... the last time I s-saw her was when I... got kicked out," I replied, biting down on my lip. "I don't know whether sh-she's okay, safe."

"And she's... alright with you being gay?"

"I th-think so. She wanted to h-help that day. But he stopped h-her." My mind suddenly went flashing back to the moment again, back to the pain I saw in my sister's eyes. Reflecting my own, though not as intense. I then realised why Rye had been asking this, turning to him again. "Rye, he'll be o-okay with it. He's your brother. When y-you guys rescued me that day... he overheard what happened. And he d-didn't give a shit. I highly d-doubt he'd hate you."

"I want to speak to him. But I don't know how to start," Rye whispered. I'd never seen him like this before. Vulnerable, scared. That had only ever been me.

"H-hey. It's okay. Wait here," I smiled, getting up to go to Robbie's room. Knocking on the door, I was greeted by Carrie's warm smile, and she stepped aside so I could talk to Robbie. "Uh, Rye s-said he wants to talk to you about something."

I blushed suddenly thinking about what it was, making the older Beaumont laugh before following me.

"What's up, Rye?"

Rye's POV-

Robbie's voice made me jump, and my hands became even more clammy. I was so scared to tell him. What if Andy had been wrong, and he didn't accept me? What if he ended up like Andy's parents? I couldn't face that.

"Rye? What is it, bro?"

"Tell him," Andy said softly, nodding with a small smile on his face. I returned the smile and sighed heavily, standing up to look my brother in the eyes.

"Okay... holy shit. Um, Robbie. I'm gay. I like boys, and I'm sorry if you hate me after that but I can't help it and I-"

"Shut up, Rye. Come here," Robbie chuckled, pulling me into a hug. I saw the tears in his eyes, and couldn't help but let my own ones fall as I clenched his shirt, head on his shoulder. I was so overwhelmingly happy and scared, my emotions flying sky high right now. "I'm happy for you. Really. You deserve to be anyone you want, and know that as your brother, I'm here for you if you need anything."

"O-One more thing," Andy spoke up, taking a hold of my hand. "We're together. And I l-love him, Rob."

"You do?" I said quietly, almost inaudible. But Andy heard it, tears welling in his beautiful blue eyes as he nodded, kissing my temple.

"I love you so so m-much it hurts to think I couldn't h-have you, Rye. To think I'd l-lose you."

"Baby, never. I love you too," I replied, sitting on the bed with him in my lap. "Rob... don't tell Mum and Dad just yet. I need some time."

"Hey, no. It's your call, bro. I'd never screw you over like that."

"I said it from the beginning, didn't I? There was always something more going on between you guys," Carrie laughed, kissing my forehead. "Congrats, you guys."

The two left Andy and I alone again, and I sighed, letting the small blonde wipe my tears away. "You d-did it."

"I did. And now I have you to call mine. I'm never going anywhere without you. I love you."

"And I love you. Go to s-sleep, you need it."

We decided to scrap the movie entirely, falling asleep in each other's arms.

A/N
Hey, hope you enjoyed this! A much more fluffier, wayyy less heavier chapter and Randy are together❤️ Thank you for reading :)
For anyone who follows me on Instagram (_flashingfowler 😉), should I do a theme? Wanna get back into doing regular posts.
Palsyotfs