Hope

Amber's pov:

"Food is here!!!" Julie was the first one to notice the waitress who was bringing the first four trays of food to our table.

"Finally!!! This dinner was about to turn into a human sacrifice, and I was voting Luke as tribute." Gianna exaggerates, throwing an evil grin towards Luke.

"Ella..." he whines nervously while she rolls her eyes.

"Gianna no bullying Luke at the dinner table."

"Hey he started it!"

"No I didn't!!"

"Yea you did!!!"

"No I didn't!!!!!!"

"Children. Actual children." Ally mutters under her breath, giving pity towards her twin sister, who only looks back and forth between her boyfriend and Gianna with a given up expression.

"This is the exact reason why our friend group can't go out in public most of the time." Ella says under her breath, while Julie gives a small laugh.

"I can't even believe how many times I've been kicked out of restaurants because of the boys. You think this is loud? If Ashton, Zander, and Jake were here we would have been kicked out by now."

Everyone nods their head besides Liam and I, not really knowing the rest of the boys that well.

But I've gotten to hear plenty of stories to be able to imagine what Julie had to go through.

Even though they are graduated, all their legendary pranks are still talked about through the halls, their reputations never leaving.

I'm not even kidding when I say that people at our school acted like they were celebrities, but in reality, they were just a few popular boys who weren't afraid to be themselves and make highschool memorable.

I wish I wasn't afraid to do something like that.

But I wonder if Liam and I will ever meet them since we are now 'apart of the friend group.'

With that thought dancing around in my head, I look at Liam, who sat there grinning at the rest of OUR friends.

I haven't really thought much about it, but this is a whole new experience for him too.

Like I said, it's always just been the two of us, so now that we are actually part of a group, it's feels different.

But a good type a different.

To be honest, I really want Liam to have the chance to meet the rest of the boys, especially Ashton, because it was his boxing reputation that pushed Liam into boxing this year.

He was able to find something that he truly liked, and I am really happy for him.

Especially considering the fact that Liam has had a very rough past. When he came out as gay, a lot of people quickly judged him and treated him like the gum stuck to the bottom of their shoe.

It broke my heart seeing being treated badly almost everyday, knowing that there was nothing that I could do to block out all the hate and rude comments.