Kyle Orton: Good

Kyle Orton is famed for his 2009 season with the Denver Broncos, where the team began the season 6-0 before losing 8 of their last 10 games, finishing 8-8. Because of this, he is seen as a bad quarterback. But he really isn't. In 2013, he made his 1st start as a Dallas Cowboy. That was week 17 against Philadelphia. The game was very important, because the winner of that game would win the division while the loser would not make the playoffs. The Cowboys had played games of the same situation against the Giants and Redskins respectively in week 17 of the past 2 years with Tony Romo starting. But Romo had lost both of those games. Tony Romo was injured for week 17 of 2013 so Orton got the start. In Romo's week 17's, they had lost to the Giants 31-14 in 2011, and to the Redskins 28-18 in 2012. But Orton almost led the Cowboys back. Trailing 24-16 in the fourth quarter, Orton led a TD drive but failed to get the 2-point conversion. They lost by the least margin. Says something about Orton, doesn't it? Playing for the Bills in 2014, he took over for EJ Manuel after 4 games. The Bills were 2-2 at that point. Orton's record as a starter since then is 5-3. He has also taken the Bills to their 1st >6 win season since 2008.