Tony Romo: Good

Tony Romo is possibly the most underrated quarterback in the NFL. Everyone talks about all his interceptions, yet he threw 10 in 2013 compared to Eli Manning who threw 27. 10 is actually not many. In Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers' breakout season in 2011, he threw 6. That was seen as amazing. So how is 10 seen as a lot. Also, all the "Tony Chokemo" thing is totally false. He has a 102.1 career passer rating in the fourth quarter. That leads all active NFL quarterbacks. In the fourth quarter career (since 2005), he has completed 63.4 percent of his passes, thrown for 5,819 yards and 44 touchdown passes, and just 18 picks. 18!!! In his whole career! And let's not forget, Tom Brady and the Patriots went to Seattle and lost 24-23. Peyton Manning and the Broncos went to Seattle and lost 26-20. Colin Kaepernick and the Niners have gone to Seattle and lost 42-13, 29-3, and 23-17. Aaron Rodgers and the Packers went to Seattle and lost 36-16. Tony Romo and the "Cowgirls", as haters call them, went to Seattle and WON, 23-20, and they won it on a fourth quarter field goal. The fact is, most of the turnovers the Cowboys have struggled with over the past three years aren't his fault. Most of them are fumbles that he didn't commit. And about how the Cowboys always "choke" in week 17? Not true. They have played a game in week 17 to decide the winner of the NFC east the past 3 years. Although they have lost each year, they were the only team who was a game away from winning the division 3 years in a row. Although they did not play great in those games, they were facing good teams! And against the Eagles, they were a 2 point conversion away from tying it up! That's all! So Tony Romo haters out there, how could someone as good as this be the guy you make all the memes about?