I want to change

It's been six months since Huiling arrived home. She took a break for at least a month after all that mess happened.
S

he packed her backpack as she heads to class. She will be training as a Hotel representative and personal secretary. Since she needed experiences, she will need to move abroad to England. It will take around a year or more for her.
She hasn't heard any news about Junjie after she ran away. Things died down a bit which she was thankful.
She wanted to work in a hotel again. She sighed. It's been half a year she hasn't see him. She wanted to see him again. She already regrets what she said to him. Probably his feelings were hurt but at that time but she was scared. Having sex with the President without knowing him. His dark side which she knew.
As she sat in class, it was her last day before going to England. Her classmate, Tatiana, was from England. She will work with her when they go to England as they will work for the top CEO at Empire Hotel. They are rivals with the Sky International Hotel.
At the date of departure, she drove to the airport with Tatiana. While waiting for their flight, the news came on.
Yuliya Ivanov. Russian Royal Beauty. The royal family of Russia will be working with the President of the Sky International hotel since they will be promoting diversity.
As Huiling saw the news, she wasn't surprised. Junjie deserved someone more talented than she is.
As they got inside the plane, Huiling rested for a while and took few deep breaths. She thought about Yuliya and President Zhang. If they dated and got married, it's expected. He is so well known and charismatic. Who wouldn't want him to be their son-in-law?

Tatiana tapped on Huiling's shoulder.
"Hey. These are the information about the CEO. Take a look at it and try to remember these info." She smiled. Tatiana worked at Empire Hotel before but just in different department.
"Thanks." Huiling replied. Her English improved for the last six months after vigorous practicing.
As they arrived in England, a car arrived to pick them up to the hotel, the Hotel she will be working at. When they got into their rooms, she rested until the next morning. She doesn't want to think about him. But, she couldn't forget his face out of her mind.
She promised herself that she wants to improve. Whatever heads her way, she will not run from it. For the next year, she will be a different person.
When morning arrived, Huiling got everything ready, she was dressed up for work. With her wavy brown down, she did some make up and brushed up a bit. Voila, she already looked pretty mature.
Tatiana waited for her outside the door. As they walked together to the top floor, they entered a large luxurious hallway...the way to the CEO's office.
The CEO, William Li, the most handsome CEO in the Empire Hotel. He owns at least more than more than 20 hotels across England. People say he looked so handsome that he was compared to President Zhang. Huiling giggled silently. Was it exaggeration? She cannot wait to meet England's most handsome CEO.
"Morning, Miss. Elizabeth Feng. My name is William. The CEO of the Empire." Huiling was shocked to see the CEO. Tall, handsome, most of all, he looked quite similar to President Zhang. She thought they were brothers.
"Good Morning, Mr. William. It's nice to meet you. If you don't mind me asking, do you have a brother?" William smiled, "I look like President Zhang, right? Yes, he is my older brother. We were seperated at birth. I was abroad most of the time so I didn't see often. We were being compared quite a lot. As you can see, we are rivals with him. Miss. Feng, as you work for me, remember you represent the hotel. You are the face of the hotel. I expect a lot from you. Remember, you work for me. Not anyone else. You might see people you do not want to see but you only need remember that you belong the Empire. Romance is allowed. Miss. Feng, are you single? You are such a beauty." Huiling nodded.

"I expect a lot from you." He smiled.
"I look forward in working for you, Mr. CEO." She bowed. He smiled and signalled another guy to come.
"These are the reports you need go through. If you have any questions, feel free to ask."
"Thank you. I will do my best." She smiled and left.
Huiling went back to her desk, she will be working with William. President Zhang's younger brother. Even thought Junjie never mentioned his brother, there must be a reason why. She was curious.
At last, she doesn't need to worry about President Zhang. She wanted to focus on her work, she doesn't need distractions right now. But, she does want to know about President's past. Why was she thinking about President Zhang right now? She shook her head and continued on her work. She needed to focus, she wanted to change herself. It's now or never, she thought.
She will work for another year, whether seeing President Zhang or not, she will not waver.