Chapter 9

~

~Madara's POV~

" Spy on your daughter? Why?" I asked resting my head on my palm.

" I believe she has been doing forbidden things." I smirked.

" Why would you think that?"

" She arrives home a little later than usual and tired at that. Just this morning, a guard reported that he heard Kazumi's voice in the kitchen at a very late time but when he went there, she wasn't there." The clan leader told me with a frown.

" Your guard could have been mistaken."

" No. They don't mistake things like these."

" Ok. One last question."

" Yes."

" Why me?"

" Kazumi is the least involved with you. If I asked Izuna then no doubt he wouldn't be able to complete this mission for it might ruin their friendship. Yasu is already her guard so he must be in with her."

" Alright. I accept the mission."

~

Tch. Pathetic. Training in the open. I told her not to be careless. Oh well.

I dodged a kunai thrown at me and hid further behind the tree. Shortly after I heard her voice.

" I know you are hiding there." I smirked and quietly stepped out of my hiding place. I saw two people as suspected. Kazumi and her bodyguard Sonaeru Yasu. " What were you doing?"

" What did it look like I was doing?" I asked with a plain look. She gave me a confused look for a moment then frowned.

" You were spying?"

" And I thought you were stupid." She gasped and the boy beside her stiffened.

" W-why were you doing that? Did my father tell you to?" Now there was worry and fear obvious on her face. I chuckled evilly.

" Who knows....... Maybe he did. Maybe he didn't."

" What is that supposed to me?!"

" I guess the minds last for little while." I scoffed. I watched her face turn red from anger and felt accomplished.

She is so easy to anger.

" That's why I don't like you." She muttered. I raised an eyebrow. Maybe she got the idea because she faced me with furrowed brows and continued. " You keep throwing insults and act all high and mighty but in reality you are not that much. So what if you got the new Sharingan? It must have been on a big price, maybe a life perhaps. And by the looks of it, you weren't hesitant in taking it too. I really hate arrogant bastards like you!"

She didn't know how right she was but I was not taking this from a pathetic girl. I grabbed her chin and brought my face just inches away from her then looked at her with the Mangekyou.

" Another lash out like that and you won't be able to speak again. Remember that." She roughly got herself free. I crossed my arms and looked down at her. Her bodyguard was at alert as well.

" What if I do 'last out' again?" She smirked. My face turned evil to the look I give every Senju who cross me.

" Didn't I say you won't be able to speak again? It means that pretty tongue of yours will be cut out and fed to some animals that I happen to own. Got your answer?" She didn't answer. " Good. Know your place next time." I turned my back and started walking away when a rock hit my head.

I immediately drew my sword and brought it to the clan heir's neck but that didn't turn out well because another sword was now pointed at me.

" I wouldn't do that if I were you." I retracted my blade on the comment of the guard she carried with her.

" I was starting to doubt your position as her bodyguard." I said with a smirk. " About time you got in action."

" I didn't need to. Besides, its not like we are being hunted." I laughed with a sly look.

" Believe me, you don't know what's coming for you." I said and walked away leaving behind a stunned bodyguard and a fuming princess.

~