Chapter 24

~

~Kazumi's POV~

I hate you Madara.

" So what if my 'brother' did hug me before you? Its not the end of the world Uchiha. Get over it." I spat with proper hand gestures. Madara narrowed his eyes.

" Where is your wedding ring?" He asked.

" Oh, I don't know. Somebody infiltrated my room last night, took off the ring and threw it in that lake you have in the forest." Izuna cracked at this.

" What?" I sighed and slumped my shoulders.

" Ugh. I just said it!" I stomped my foot and flailed my arms but stopped as soon as the wounded one started to hurt.

" Izuna, call for a medic in the main hall." Hariyama ordered his brother who nodded and left the instant. " And you, come with me."

" What if don't?" I asked and crossed my arms. The impatience was visible on his face, so much that I wanted to laugh.

" Then I will take you by force-"

" Wait." I put up a hand to stop Madara mid-speech. " Didn't you already do that?"

~

" Geez! You did not have to carry me! Your overly stiff shoulder makes my stomach ache." I whined and hit Madara in his shin when he put me down.

" Then you should have just come quietly."

" Like that will ever happen."

" Aniki! I brought the medic!" Izuna yelled running in the main hall with a man following him.

" Good." Madara replied and gestured me to take a seat.

" What are you plotting eh?" I asked raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms.

" Sit."

" I'm not some dog-"

" Why do you argue about everything woman?" He sighed and pushed my shoulder down with such power that I had no choice but to give in or my shoulder would have broken.

" Alright fine. Jeez. Idiotic bossy Uchiha." I mumbled under my breath. To be extremely honest, I had not anticipated Madara to pull an act of nicety but looks like there really is a first for everything.

He had called the medic to heal my arm that was wounded not more than two days ago. I quietly let the medic heal me while Izuna and Madara were talking about something.

I was quiet for a reason though. I was thinking. About what? About my friend, my father and my now dead clan. Some heir I was. I let them all die and fled.

Heh.

But now what? I highly doubt these Uchihas would let me roam free. Especially their idiot leader who had forced this marriage upon me. I was sure he was going to keep me here now even if I do not want to. That is just how he is.

I sighed and nodded to the medic in gratitude then stood up when he left. I was immediately surrounded by Izuna and his brother.

" So, Kazumi-chan, you are going to stay here from now right?" Izuna asked. I did not have the need to look because I knew Madara was going to ask the same thing.

This was inevitable. Yasu was dead. My father was I don't know where. My clan was dead. I had nowhere else to go.

" I have no choice Izuna." I sighed. " But I do have some conditions." I added with a smirk.

~

Vote and Comment!

Thank you!

Itachi_warrior desu! ^/_\^

~